Abetzberg ( village )
|Pole. District , state||Amstetten (AM), Lower Austria|
|Pole. local community||Aschbach market ( KG Abetzberg)|
|Residents of the village||255 (January 1, 2020)|
|Counting district / district||Aschbach area (30504 001)|
|Source: STAT : index of places ; BEV : GEONAM ; NÖGIS|
The village, characterized by several rural properties, is located northeast of Aschbach and can be reached via the L6208 state road.
The cadastral community of Abetzberg also includes the hamlets of Burgersberg, Hochbruck, Kleinkienberg and Kreuzberg, the Rotte Luft, the scattered settlements Hauptmannsberg and Hoserau and several individual layers.
The place was mentioned in a document in 1316.
Culture and sights
- in Neubrunn No. 20: Mighty square from 1910
- in Hauptmannsberg No. 32 Großkienberg: square and press house from 1819
- in Hochbruck No. 1: square from 1897
- Josef Schlöglhofer: Princely Market Aschbach in the past and present. Queiser, Amstetten 2003.
- The art monuments of Austria. Dehio Lower Austria south of the Danube 2003 . Aschbach market, Abetzberg. P. 87.