Lautenschlager grew up in Dietlikon , Biel / Bienne and Eschenbach LU . In 2002 she graduated from the canton school . She started her media career at the age of 19 at Radio 3fach in Lucerne in 2002 , and also studied social and communication sciences at the University of Lucerne .
In 2006 she switched to Radio SRF Virus and has been a presenter on Radio SRF 3 since 2011 . In 2010, 2011, 2015 and 2018 she was part of the team of moderators for the fundraiser Every Rappen Counts .
In 2015 she hosted the TV program "Virus Voyage" together with Andi Rohrer and Robin Rehmann , in which she portrayed extraordinary people from all over Switzerland.
Since 2018 she has been responsible for the content- related and technical development of the SRF3 moderation team together with moderator Mona Vetsch .
Lautenschlager is married to Ivo Amarilli and lives in Lucerne .
- «Making radio is like psychotherapy». In: www.srf.ch/radio-srf-3/ueber-uns. April 9, 2014, accessed May 1, 2020 .
- Anic Lautenschlager becomes the new DRS 3 presenter. In: Bieler Tagblatt. June 28, 2011, accessed May 1, 2020 .
- "Virus Voyage": The extraordinary journey through Switzerland continues. In: SRF media portal. 2015, accessed April 30, 2020 .
- Alexander Blunschi becomes head of moderation. In: persoenlich.com. July 19, 2018, accessed May 1, 2020 .
- Jonas Wydler: "I dream of being speechless. Horror!" In: Zentralplus. July 2, 2017, accessed April 30, 2020 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss radio presenter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 8, 1984|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Biel / Bienne|