Bendhecker Strasse 64 (Mönchengladbach)
The house was built in the 1930s. It was entered under no. B 16 on July 15, 2002 in the monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach .
The property stands in the east of Rheydt as a two-storey, five-axis brick building on a shell-lime base and under a red-tiled clay tile roof. Mittelaxial the ground floor a powerful, by a circular arc with flanking position outer columns and inside arranged dual position fluted said pillar, three-piece entrance zone under architravierter Hood Mold in a stepped soffit include original door and three running across the entire width steps from natural stone . Two arched windows on each side with sills made of shell limestone.
On the upper floor above the entrance zone in the risalit-like, slightly protruding middle section with ornamentally walled bricks, four high rectangular windows combined by a continuous sill made of shell limestone and a cornice roofing made of bricks. Above the arched windows on the ground floor, two coupled vertical rectangular windows are arranged in profiled niches on the upper floor . All windows have sills made of shell limestone. The roof forms a clear overhang and leads through slips into the mighty, closed roof area, which is dominated above the central axial entrance zone only by a dormer with eight tall rectangular windows under a hipped roof-like covering. Under the arched windows in the basement, analogous to the window division of the upper floor, two horizontal rectangular windows are combined and secured with vertically arranged grating.
The gable ends show up to four windows per storey and, in addition, a small gable dormer on the eastern hip roof. A bay-like , two-storey corner porch is inserted on the southwest side towards the courtyard, which is supplemented by a bay-like porch on the upper floor on the south side. The interior of the building has largely been preserved in its original form, especially in the complete floor plan and the layout of the representative staircase with wooden stairs, wrought iron railings and wooden handrails up to the top floor. Above it is a glazed dust cover.
- Paul Clemen: The art monuments of the cities and districts of Gladbach and Krefeld (= The art monuments of the Rhine province . Third volume, No. IV ). Schwann, Düsseldorf 1893 ( http: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3D~IA%3Ddiekunstdenkmle00clemgoog~MDZ%3D%0A~SZ%3D~doppelseiten%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D [accessed on June 2, 2012]).
- List of monuments of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF; 234.24 kB) In: moenchengladbach.de. City of Mönchengladbach, July 4, 2011, accessed on June 2, 2012 .
- Andrea Caspers: Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF; 227.14 kB) In: moenchengladbach.de. April 24, 2012. Retrieved September 23, 2012 .
- Käthe Limburg, Bernd Limburg: Monuments in the city of Mönchengladbach. In: on the way & at home - homepage of Käthe and Bernd Limburg. July 18, 2011, accessed February 27, 2014 .
- Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach ( Memento of the original from October 7, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.