Campo Uno (Durango)
|Residents (state)||1033 pop. (2012 census)|
Climate diagram Charagua
Campo Uno is a town in the Santa Cruz Department in the lowlands of the South American Andean state of Bolivia . It is part of the Colonia Menonita Durango , which was founded in 1994 by Mennonite immigrants .
Location in the vicinity
Campo Uno is a scattered rural settlement in the canton of Charagua in the municipality of Charagua in the province of Cordillera . The settlement lies at an altitude of about in the intensely agricultural area of Colonia Durango, which covers an area of 137.41 square kilometers.
Campo Uno is located in the Bolivian lowlands east of the foothills of the southern Cordillera Central and is part of the Gran Chaco region . The climate is subtropical and semi-humid , the temperatures fluctuate only to a limited extent during the day and during the year.
The annual average temperature in the municipality is 22 ° C, with monthly average temperatures between 17 ° C in June and July and 25 ° C from November to January (see climate diagram Charagua). The annual precipitation is about 700 mm, the dry season from May to October contrasts with a pronounced humidity period from December to March, in which the average monthly values can reach 130 to 140 mm.
Campo Uno is 305 kilometers south of Santa Cruz , the capital of the department.
From Santa Cruz, the asphalted highway Ruta 9 leads over 318 kilometers in a southerly direction via Cabezas to Abapó . There the Ruta 36 continues in a southerly direction and reaches the city of Charagua via El Espino and continues to Boyuibe .
In Charagua, a country road branches off to the east from Ruta 36 and leads via Estación Charagua and the subsequent "Camino Aizozo" into the Mennonite settlement area of Colonia Durango.
The number of inhabitants in the region increased sharply, especially during the development phase due to the Mennonite immigration in the 1990s, now the number of inhabitants fluctuates strongly from decade to decade:
|2001||no detailed data||census|
- Adalberto Kopp, Las colonias menonitas en Bolivia (2015) page 56 ( Spanish )
- Adalberto Kopp, Las colonias menonitas en Bolivia (2015) page 60 ( Spanish )
- INE - Instituto Nacional de Estadística Bolivia 1992 ( Memento of the original from April 23, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- INE - Instituto Nacional de Estadística Bolivia 2001 ( Memento of the original from January 7, 2017 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. ( accessed March 27, 2012 )
- INE - Instituto Nacional de Estadística Bolivia 2012 ( Memento of the original from July 22, 2011 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. ( accessed April 14, 2014 )
- Adalberto Kopp, Las colonias menonitas en Bolivia 2015 ( Spanish )
- The terrible Idyll In: STERN December 17, 2014 (accessed January 21, 2017)
- Topographic map of the Hacienda Nueva Esperanza region - scale 1: 50,000 (PDF; 591 kB)
- Municipio Charagua - detailed map and population data (PDF; 4.28 MB) ( Spanish )
- Municipio Charagua - General Maps No. 70702
- Province of Cordillera Nord - road map (PDF; 677 kB)
- Department Santa Cruz - Social data of the municipalities (PDF; 4.99 MB) ( Spanish )