Mori began her career in show business in 1959 with the role of "Cerasella" in the Musicarello of the same name (comparable to the German hit film of the 1960s) with Mario Girotti alias Terence Hill . In the mid-1960s she was also known as a singer in Italy, mostly together with her husband Adriano Celentano. The song La coppia più bella del mondo (The Most Beautiful Couple in the World), composed by Paolo Conte , was a big hit in 1967 and stayed at number 1 in the Italian charts for six weeks . Now known nationally and internationally as an independent singer and actress, she won the Sanremo Festival in 1970 with the song Chi non lavora non fa l'amore (He who doesn't work makes no love) . With the song Non succederà più (It will not happen again) ( composers : Giancarlo Bigazzi / Claudia Mori) she had another international success in 1982, with Adriano Celentano as a background singer ; in Italy it was number 1 on the charts for four weeks .
Since the 1990s she has been running the production company "Clan Celentano" founded by her husband. In 2009 she released the double CD Claudia Mori Collection . In the year mentioned she was also a member of the jury for the Italian edition of X Factor 3 on the public television channel Rai Due .
She met Adriano Celentano in 1963 while filming the film A Strange Guy and married him a year later. One of their three children is the actress Rosalinda Celentano (* 1968).
- 1970: Adriano Celentano y Claudia Mori (with Adriano Celentano )
- 1974: Fuori tempo
- 1976: Come una cenerentola (with Marcello Mastroianni )
- 1982: Storia d'amore (with Adriano Celentano) (compilation)
- 1984: Claudia canta Adriano
- 1985: Chiudi la porta
- 2009: Claudia! Claudia Mori Collection
- 1964: Non guardarmi / Quello che ti dico
- 1970: Chi non lavora non fa l'amore (with Adriano Celentano )
- 1970: … E fu subito amore
- 1974: Che scherzo mi fai
- 1975: Buonasera dottore
- 1976: Come una cenerentola (with Marcello Mastroianni , from the film The Indomitable Supertype )
- 1977: Hey, Hey…… Hey!
- 1979: Pay, pay, pay (with Adriano Celentano )
- 1982: Non succederà più
- 1983: Il principe
- 1985: Chiudi la porta
- 1959: Cerasella
- 1960: Rocco and his brothers (Rocco ei suoi fratelli)
- 1962: Sodom and Gomorrah (Sodoma e Gomorrah)
- 1963: Ursus, the invincible (Ursus nella terra di fuoco)
- 1963: a strange guy (Uno strano tipo)
- 1964: The Super Heist of Milan ( Super Rapina a Milano )
- 1971: Big one, let the scraps fly (Er più - Storia d'amore e di coltello) ( Director : Sergio Corbucci )
- 1973: The little one with the big thing (L'emigrante)
- 1976: The indomitable super type (Culastrisce nobile veneziano)
- 1979: blood trail (Bloodline)
- 1980: Mirandolina (La locandiera)
- 1985: Joan Lui - I'll come one day and it will be Monday
- Claudia Mori in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Claudia Mori at Discogs (English)
- Claudia Mori in the German dubbing index
- Chart discography DE, AT, CH
- Guido Racca & Chartitalia: Top 100 FIMI album . Lulu, 2013, p. 141 .
- M&D chart archive. Musica e dischi , accessed on August 19, 2015 (Italian, paid subscription access).
- Guido Racca & Chartitalia: Top 100 FIMI Singoli . Lulu , 2013, p. 124 .
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Moroni, Claudia (real name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Italian singer and actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 12, 1944|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Rome , Italy|