To prepare first is somewhat mushroom - and veal fond with yolk from the egg stirred frothy and then no more devious with hot, boiling basic sauce. Then the cream is stirred in and seasoned with a little lemon juice , white pepper and possibly nutmeg .
The German sauce forms the basis for further derivations:
- Curry sauce (sauce au curry)
- Capers sauce (Sauce aux capres)
- Mustard sauce (sauce moutarde)
- white herb sauce (Sauce aux fines herbes)
- white mushroom sauce (Sauce aux champignons de Paris)
- Horseradish sauce (raifort sauce).
- Herrmann, F. Jürgen: Textbook for cooks . Handwerk und Technik, Hamburg 1999, ISBN 3-582-40055-7 , p. 113 .