Dorothea Arnd al Raschid
From Freiburg , where she had lived since the early 1890s, she participated in the International Art Exhibition of the Association of Berlin Artists in 1891 and in the Great Berlin Art Exhibitions in 1893 and 1894 . From the mid-1890s to 1913 she lived in Kiel and from 1897 to 1913 participated in every exhibition of the Schleswig-Holstein Art Association ; According to her own statements, she also ran a school studio in Kiel.
In 1899 and 1900 she was represented at the Munich Glass Palace Exhibitions, and in 1898 and 1899 at the Great Berlin Art Exhibitions. The portrait of the poet Stine Andresen , today owned by the Kiel Kunsthalle, was also shown in 1904 at the Szczecin art exhibition of the Art Association for Pomerania .
She later moved to Meiningen and was traceable there until 1938.
- Stine Andresen . Kiel , art gallery .
- View of Meiningen . Meiningen , State Museum .
- Anneliese Cantor .
- Gustav Frenssen .
- Willi Münch . Leipzig, City History Museum Leipzig .
- Ulrike Wolff-Thomsen: Lexicon of Schleswig-Holstein female artists . Ed .: Städtisches Museum Flensburg. Westholsteinische Verlagsanstalt Boyens & Co., Heide 1994, ISBN 3-8042-0664-6 , p. 39.
- Arnd-Raschid, Dora . In: Hans Vollmer (Hrsg.): General Lexicon of Fine Artists of the XX. Century. tape 5 : V-Z. Supplements: A-G . EA Seemann, Leipzig 1961, p. 252 .
- International art exhibition organized by the Association of Berlin Artists. Verlag des Verein Berliner Künstler, 1891 ( archive.org [accessed April 1, 2019]).
|SURNAME||Arnd al Raschid, Dorothea|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Arnd al Raschid von Stephanitz, Dorothea; Arnd-Raschid, Dora|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German portrait painter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 17, 1869|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Leipzig|
|DATE OF DEATH||after 1938|