|resolution||December 10, 2018|
|Reason for dissolution||Taken over by the Australian media company Nine|
|Seat||Sydney , Australia|
Fairfax Media Limited is one of the largest media companies in Australia and is headquartered in Sydney .
The company is led by David Kirk as Chairman and Ron Walker as Managing Director. The company employs around 8,400 people (as of 2013). In April 2003, the New Zealand media company Independent Newspaper Limited (INL) was acquired, which owns several newspapers in New Zealand.
With effect from December 10, 2018, Fairfax Media Limited was taken over by the Australian media company Nine .
- The Sydney Morning Herald in Sydney
- The Age in Melbourne
- The Australian Financial Review
- Illawarra Mercury in Wollongong
- The Dominion Post , Wellington
- The Press , Christchurch
- The Southland Times , Invercargill
- The Nelson Mail , Nelson
- The Timaru Herald , Timaru
- The Marlborough Express , Blenheim
- AFR Smart Investor
- AFR Magazine
- AFR boss
- CFO Australia
Internet pages (selection)
- My career
- Trading room
- Business day
- Money manager
- Rugby heaves
- League HQ
- Brisbane Times
- ↑ Annual Report 2013 . (PDF 3.3 MB) Fairfax Media , August 22, 2013, accessed on January 12, 2016 (English).
- ^ Corporate Profile - Fairfax Media Limited . Fairfax Media , accessed April 28, 2019 .