International Society for Systemic Therapy
The three-year further training courses in systemic therapy and counseling, which are aimed at doctors , psychologists , social workers and social pedagogues working in psychosocial, psychiatric or advisory institutions, consist of a basic course, a practical year and an advanced course. In addition, the company offers themed conferences, self-awareness and themed seminars, a systemic couple therapy curriculum for therapists and a summer intensive course in systemic therapy and family therapy . The International Society and the Center for Systemic Research and Consulting also offer internships at the Heidelberg Institute for Systemic Research with the option of participating in seminars and workshops .
The training courses are based on the systemic theory and practice of the Heidelberg School , which has been carried out since the mid-1980s at the Department for Basic Psychoanalytic Research and Family Therapy at Heidelberg University in professional cooperation with the Mental Research Institute (MRI) in Palo Alto , California and the Centro per lo studio della famiglia in Milan under the direction of Helm Stierlin adapted family therapy and systemic therapy for German conditions and researched their application.
The IGST is a founding member of the Systemische Gesellschaft , the German association for systemic research, therapy, supervision and advice, which was founded in 1993. The association represents most of the systemic advanced training institutes in Germany. He sees his task in representing the systemic point of view and the systemic approach in public in terms of professional policy.
- Werner Held: Heidelberg approaches to systemic family therapy
- Arnold Retzer : Systemic couple therapy. Concepts - Method - Practice , Stuttgart , Klett-Cotta Verlag , 2004, 2007, 3rd, through. Edition ISBN 978-3-608-94365-8
- Information on systemic family therapy
- Werner Held: The Heidelberg Approaches to Systemic Family Therapy (viewed: February 19, 2010)
- Center for systemic research and advice
- Homepage of the systemic society
- Homepage of the International Society for Systemic Therapy (IGST)
- Homepage of the German Society for Systemic Therapy and Family Therapy (DGSF)