Jörg Eisele (born September 26, 1969 in Schwäbisch Gmünd ) is a German legal scholar and professor of German and European criminal law and criminal procedure law , commercial criminal law and computer criminal law at the Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen .
Eisele grew up in Waldstetten , graduated from Parler Gymnasium in Schwäbisch Gmünd in 1989 and studied law at the Eberhard Karls University in Tübingen after completing military service in 1991 . In 1995 he completed his studies with the first state examination. From August 1995 to April 1999 he worked for Ulrich Weber at the Chair of Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure Law at the University of Tübingen . In May 1997, he was in January Schröder in Tübingen with the dissertation indemnity from club members and club bodies in non-economic associations doctorate . For this he was awarded the Reinhold and Maria Teufel Foundation Prize. In 1999 he passed his second state examination in Stuttgart . From May 1999 to March 2003 he was a research assistant to Fritjof Haft at the chair for criminal law, criminal procedure law, legal philosophy and legal informatics at the University of Tübingen. In June 2003, he was at the University of Tübingen for the fields of German and international criminal law and criminal procedure, law and computer science Extrajudicial conflict resolution habilitation .
On January 22nd, 2004 Eisele was appointed professor at the University of Konstanz and held the chair for German and European criminal law and criminal procedure law , legal informatics , and extrajudicial dispute resolution . After rejecting calls to the Universities of Augsburg (2006) and Bayreuth (2010), he accepted a position at the University of Tübingen on April 1, 2013 and at the same time took over the chairmanship of the research center for European criminal law and criminal procedure law "eurocrim "together with Kristian Kühl . For his teaching achievements, he was nominated in 2011 by the University of Konstanz for the interdisciplinary state teaching award of the state of Baden-Württemberg as well as the ars legendi award for excellent university teaching of the donors 'association and the university rectors' conference.
Eisele is co-author and co-editor of the laws commentary to the Criminal Code Schönke-Schröder , co-author of the commentary Grabitz / Help / Nettesheim , The Law of the European Union, the author of two textbooks on criminal law Special Section , a textbook for computer and media criminal law, co-author of the classic Baumann / Weber / Mitsch / Eisele, General Part of Criminal Law as well as co-editor of the Tübingen publications on international and European law , editor of the journal for the entire criminal law science (ZStW) , permanent member of the jurisprudence overview of the legal training (JuS) , scientific advisory board of the journal Jura Studium & Examen ( JSE). As a reviewer he was u. a. active in the EnBW committee of inquiry, Edathy committee of inquiry as well as in the legislative procedure for the 49th StrÄG, for the reform of human trafficking and for the implementation of the Istanbul Convention. He is a member of the Commission for the Reform of Sexual Criminal Law of the Federal Ministry of Justice and for Consumer Protection, Deputy Chairman of the Living Donation Commission of the District Medical Association of South Württemberg, Deputy Chairman of the German National Group of the Association Internationale de Droit Pénal (AIDP) eV and a member of the legal association Phi Delta Phi .
- Exemption from liability of association members and association organs in non-economic associations (= publications on civil law. Vol. 206). Duncker & Humblot, Berlin 1998, ISBN 3-428-09242-2 ( dissertation , University of Tübingen, 1997).
- The rule example method in criminal law. At the same time a contribution to the theory of the facts (= Tübingen juridical treatises. Volume 97). Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen 2004, ISBN 3-16-148299-9 ( habilitation thesis , University of Tübingen, 2003).
- Criminal Law - Special Part I. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart 2008, ISBN 978-3-17-018396-4 ; 2nd, revised edition 2012, ISBN 978-3-17-022087-4 ; 3rd, revised edition 2014, ISBN 978-3-17-028549-1 .
- Criminal Law - Special Part II. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart 2009, ISBN 978-3-17-018397-1 ; 2nd, revised edition 2012, ISBN 978-3-17-022088-1 .
- Co-editor and co-author of: Schönke / Schröder : Criminal Code. Comment. 27th edition. Beck, Munich 2006, ISBN 3-406-51729-3 ; 28th, revised edition 2010, ISBN 978-3-406-60404-1 .
- Compliance and data protection criminal law: Criminal law limits of employee monitoring (= publications on compliance. Vol. 3). Nomos, Baden-Baden 2012, ISBN 978-3-8329-7256-1 .
- Computer and media criminal law. Beck, Munich 2013, ISBN 978-3-406-64673-7 .
- ed. with Jens Koch , Hans Theile : The enforcement of sanctions in the corporate group. Analysis from a legal factual and legal dogmatic perspective. Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen 2014, ISBN 978-3-16-153072-2 .
- Baumann / Weber / Mitsch / Eisele, Criminal Law - General Part. , 12th edition, Bielefeld Gieseking 2016, ISBN 978-3-7694-1118-8 .
- Eisele / Heinrich, Criminal Law - General Part for New Students. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart 2017, ISBN 978-3-17-022966-2
- Literature by and about Jörg Eisele in the catalog of the German National Library
- Jörg Eisele on the website of the University of Tübingen
- Kürschner's German Scholar Calendar . 22nd edition (2009). Vol. 1, p. 834.
- Careers , Research & Teaching , Volume 20 (2013), Edition 1, accessed on December 28, 2012.
- Tübingen lawyer warns against reading out the EDF minutes , Stuttgarter Zeitung , February 12, 2014, accessed on November 15, 2014.
- Difficult demarcation from criminal liability , website of the German Bundestag, accessed on November 15, 2014.
- Archive link ( Memento of the original from September 23, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , Website of the Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection, accessed on March 23, 2015
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German lawyer, university professor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||26th September 1969|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Schwäbisch Gmünd|