|Province (län):||Hallands Lan|
|Historical Province (landskap):||Halland|
|SCB code :||4028|
|Residents :||6527 (December 31, 2015)|
|Area :||5.34 km²|
|Population density :||1222 inhabitants / km²|
|List of perpetrators in Halland County|
Laholm is a place ( Tatort ) in the Swedish province of Halland County and the historical province of Halland . The main town of the municipality of the same name emerged in the 13th century and is the only town in the municipality. The Lagan River flows through Laholm .
Laholm is the oldest town in the historic Halland province and one of the oldest in Sweden . Laholm was first mentioned in a document in the 13th century, when it still belonged to Denmark . Laholm was burned down several times during the Danish-Swedish Wars in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- The medieval street structure is still preserved today; Another attraction is the Sankt Clemens kyrka from 1225.
- The burial ground of Örelid ( Swedish Örelids stenar ) is to the east of the church of Tjärby, like Kung Ises Hög north of Laholm.
sons and daughters of the town
- Alf Ahlberg (1892–1979), writer, humanist and philosopher
- Siw Inger (* 1953), singer
- Magnus Hjorth (* 1983), jazz musician
- Municipality website (Swedish)