Bruno Hörning rental villa
The rental villa Bruno Hörning is located in the Oberlößnitz district of the Saxon city of Radebeul , at Wettinstraße 9. It was built in 1894 by the builder Adolf Neumann for the client Bruno Hörning.
The two-storey, together with a plastic on the south wall by conservation standing rental villa stands on a basement floor as a pedestal of rubble; On top of the building is a slate-covered, flattened hipped roof . On the back of the building, on the northeast-facing side, there is a two-storey side wing with a flat roof .
In the main view of the apartment building is located on the eastern side of the road is to the left of the middle of a side projection with a low-pitched gable rafter, before by right arising reserve is a now two-story, wooden porch . In the north (left) side view, the entrance is above a flight of stairs . In the right side view there is a sculpture in a wall niche .
The plastered building is structured by corner blocks and cornices . The windows are framed by sandstone walls and protected by window roofs , on the upper floor as different gable roofs. In addition, there are parapet panels and stucco decor.
The property is fenced in by means of wooden fencing between sandstone pillars.
The Niederlößnitz master builder Adolf Neumann built a rental villa for two parties for the client Bruno Hörning in 1894. In 1904 the originally single-storey, open veranda was increased.
The current owners were awarded the building owner award in the category of building in existing buildings at the 15th Radebeul building owner award ceremony.
The builder Bruno Hörning (born April 22, 1868 in Merseburg , † June 6, 1935 in Radebeul ) was elected Oberlößnitz's first full-time council in 1904. When a new municipal code came into force in 1923, Hörning became mayor of Oberlößnitz. He held this office until 1933.
In particular, Hörning initiated the expansion and lock-up of the roads, the establishment of a savings bank association, the participation of the community in the “Neubrunn” waterworks and the construction of the secondary school and the commercial and commercial school in the Lößnitz villages .
The municipality of Oberlößnitz honored Hörning in June 1929 on the occasion of his 25th anniversary in office with the dedication of a square in his name.
- Frank Andert (Red.): Radebeul City Lexicon . Historical manual for the Loessnitz . Published by the Radebeul City Archives. 2nd, slightly changed edition. City archive, Radebeul 2006, ISBN 3-938460-05-9 .
- Volker Helas (arrangement): City of Radebeul . Ed .: State Office for Monument Preservation Saxony, Large District Town Radebeul (= Monument Topography Federal Republic of Germany . Monuments in Saxony ). SAX-Verlag, Beucha 2007, ISBN 978-3-86729-004-3 .
- Large district town of Radebeul (ed.): Directory of the cultural monuments of the town of Radebeul . Radebeul May 24, 2012, p. 38 (Last list of monuments published by the city of Radebeul. The Lower Monument Protection Authority, which has been located in the Meißen district since 2012, has not yet published a list of monuments for Radebeul.).
- Information from the building owner award winners on the occasion of the 15th Radebeul building owner award ceremony 2011 on the basis of the building plans available to them (to user: Jbergner ).
- Radebeuler Bauherrenpreis 2011. Category: Building in existing buildings. Association for Monument Preservation and New Buildings, Radebeul, accessed on November 19, 2011 .
- Builder Bruno Hörning is incorrectly named Bruno Hörnig in the Radebeul monument topography.