Reinhard Kamitz (philosopher)
After graduating as Dr. phil. at the University of Innsbruck 1961 he was a lecturer in philosophy at the University of Innsbruck from 1966 to 1971, from 1971 to 1984 professor for logic and philosophy of science at the Faculty of Economics at the Free University of Berlin and from 1984 until his retirement professor for logic and systematic philosophy at the institute for philosophy of the University of Graz .
- Franz Brentano's doctrine of true judgment: a brief presentation and discussion of this theory and some objections raised against it . Dissertation Innsbruck 1961.
- A contribution to the problem of metaphysics . Meisenheim am Glan 1964, OCLC 185860603 .
- Logic - the fascination of clarity . Vienna 2007, ISBN 3-8258-0859-9 .
- Legal term and norm-logic action calculation in the logic system according to Stig Kanger . Vienna 2009, ISBN 978-3-7000-0644-2 .
- If P, then Q. On the problem of the formalizability of conditional clauses through subjunctions . Vienna 2014, ISBN 978-3-643-50629-0 .
- Kamitz, Reinhard. In: Kürschner's German Scholars Calendar Online. degruyter.com, accessed on June 28, 2020 (founded by Joseph Kürschner , constantly updated, restricted online edition).
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Austrian philosopher|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 2, 1939|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Vienna|