Stefanie Kammer, born in 1981 in Cologne, began to study teaching at the University of Cologne after graduating from the Wirtschafts-Gymnasium in Brühl-Badorf in 2000 , before moving to the University of Kaiserslautern in 2002 , where she studied interior design. There she graduated as a qualified engineer. Back in Cologne she initially worked as a prop assistant, including the series 112 - They save your life , a Cologne episode in the series Tatort - Familienbande or the Schimanski episode Schimanski: Guilt and Atonement , before she started the award-winning Sat.1 series in 2011 The last bull with Henning Baum in the lead role (awarded the Bavarian TV Prize , German TV Prize 2012 or Jupiter, among others ) took over as the main prop master. As a props agent, Kammer worked closely with production designers and directors on 44 episodes on location.
At the beginning of the 2000s, Stefanie Kammer was already active as an author - in 2002 her texts were published in the Junge Lyrik series by Martin Werhand Verlag . In 2006 she took part in the visual lyrical project of the Bremer Straßenbahn AG called Poesie Bewegt under the direction of Joachim Tuz with her work.
Stefanie Kammer lives and works in Cologne.
- 2008–2009: 112 - They Save Your Life (TV series, 29 episodes)
- 2009: Mrs. Böhm says no (TV movie)
- 2010: Tatort - family ties
- 2011: Schimanski: Guilt and Atonement
- 2011–2014: The Last Bull (TV series, 44 episodes)
- 2015: Red Ribbon Club (TV series)
- 2016: Marie Brand and the Eternal Race (TV movie)
- 2016: Die Truckerin - A woman walks through fire (TV movie)
- 2017: Friesland - Crab War (TV movie)
- 2017: Tatort: God is only human
- 2010: Luks luck
- 2011: days that will last
- 2015: Antonio, he doesn't like it
- 2015: El Olivo - The Olive Tree
- 2018: German lesson
- 2019: The three exclamation marks
- Junge Lyrik III - 50 poets. Anthology, Martin Werhand Verlag , Melsbach 2002, ISBN 3-9806390-3-7 . Also the second, revised edition.
- Stefanie Kammer's biography in: Junge Lyrik III , Martin Werhand Verlag, Melsbach 2002, ISBN 3-9806390-3-7 , p. 544.
- Young lyric series: 750 poems . Martin Werhand Verlag , 2002
- Stefanie Kammer. In: Poetry moves. of the Bremer Straßenbahn AG
- Stefanie Kammer. In: Martin Werhand Verlag . , Martin Werhand Verlag, authors
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German engineer and prop master in film and television|
|DATE OF BIRTH||2nd January 1981|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Cologne , Germany|