Mrs. Boehm says no
|Original title||Mrs. Boehm says no|
|Country of production||Germany|
Michael Souvignier ,
Senta Berger plays the principled clerk Rita Böhm, who is solely responsible for the salaries and bonuses of the board members and who refuses to order unlawful bonus payments from her point of view and indirectly triggers investigations by the public prosecutor for breach of trust.
The film takes up the circumstances of the Mannesmann takeover. Despite being alienated as Hewaro AG (Mannesmann) and Redwater ( Vodafone ), the role models are clear. There are also allusions to the VW corruption affair .
“Excellent (television) film. The portrait of a reluctant rebel who uses conventional means, but with touching clarity and without clichés, tells of the liquidation of the old Federal Republic and describes a cycle of greed and addiction to profit. "
“In calm settings that barely show internal eruptions, the born yes-man, Ms. Böhm, learns to say no. In the end, however, the facts become complex in an exhausting way. "
"[...] a calm, pessimistic and precise portrayal of customs from the German executive floors [...]"
“After her Stasi victim-perpetrator drama '12 means: I love you 'and her RAF victim-perpetrator drama' Schattenwelt ', director Connie Walther puts her finger into an open wound for the third time. And Senta Berger is her greatest asset. The actress, who is seen as a role model by many in the country and who once ran across the mouth of Siemens man Heinrich von Pierer on a talk show , made a major contribution to the fact that this film could be shown in prime time. Your little plea for decency is the big moment of this film. And it's nice to watch in small gestures how the wallflower she is playing even gains strength and self-confidence. "
- 2009: Nomination for the competition at the Baden-Baden TV Film Festival . Prizes won there:
- 3sat audience award
- Special prizes for the performance to Senta Berger and Lavinia Wilson
- 2010: Adolf Grimme Prize in the fiction category . The following were awarded:
- Dorothee Schön (book)
- Connie Walther (Director)
- Senta Berger and Lavinia Wilson (representation)
- 2010: Bavarian television award to Senta Berger for best actress in the television film category
- 2010: Golden Camera to Senta Berger for Best German Actress in Frau Böhm says no and sleepless
- 2010: ver.di television award in the directing category to Connie Walther
- 2010: Ernst Schneider Prize in the category Business in Entertainment to Dorothee Schön
- Ms. Böhm says no. In: Lexicon of International Films . Film service , accessed March 2, 2017 .
- In the antechamber of power ( Memento of the original from November 24, 2009 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. sueddeutsche.de from October 20, 2009
- ARD economic drama with Senta Berger - When secretaries see red Spiegel Online from October 21, 2009
- Senta Berger is fighting alone against the board of directors Welt Online from October 21, 2009
- Adolf Grimme Prize 2010: Jury statement ( memento of the original from December 29, 2010 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Prize Winner Television 2010 Ernst Schneider Prize , accessed October 29, 2019