Marsh dock hybrid ( Rumex palustris )
The marsh dock is an herbaceous plant that reaches heights of 10 to 80 centimeters, which is brownish in color when the fruit is ripe, but otherwise yellow in color. The inflorescence is provided with distant leaf whorls , while the lower leaves have a heart-shaped base. Its blades are 4 mm long, have a narrow tongue-like shape and are brown in color. Their teeth are about twice as long as they are wide. The calluses are ovate and blunt. The marsh dock has thick, stiff fruit stalks. It blooms between July and September.
The number of chromosomes is 2n = 40 or 60.
The swamp dock can be found scattered in very humid, sometimes flooded locations such as the banks of water. It is a character species of Rumicetum palustris from the association Bidention tripartiti. It is common in Germany , France ( Alsace ), Belgium , Upper and Lower Austria and Burgenland . It is also found in Lithuania, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Great Britain, Sweden and Denmark, Italy, Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Turkey.
- Siegmund Seybold : Flora of Germany and neighboring countries. A book for identifying vascular plants that grow wild and often cultivated . Founded by Otto Schmeil , Jost Fitschen . 93rd completely revised and expanded edition. Quelle & Meyer, Wiebelsheim 2006, ISBN 3-494-01413-2 .
- Eckehart J. Jäger, Klaus Werner (Ed.): Excursion flora from Germany . Founded by Werner Rothmaler. 10th edited edition. tape 4 : Vascular Plants: Critical Volume . Elsevier, Spektrum Akademischer Verlag, Munich / Heidelberg 2005, ISBN 3-8274-1496-2 .
- Erich Oberdorfer : Plant-sociological excursion flora for Germany and neighboring areas . 8th edition. Verlag Eugen Ulmer, Stuttgart 2001, ISBN 3-8001-3131-5 . Page 328.
- Rumex in the Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN), USDA , ARS , National Genetic Resources Program. National Germplasm Resources Laboratory, Beltsville, Maryland. Retrieved August 17, 2017.
- Marsh dock. In: FloraWeb.de.
- Distribution map for Germany. In: Floraweb .
- Rumex palustris Sm. In: Info Flora , the national data and information center for Swiss flora . Retrieved October 5, 2015.
- Distribution in the northern hemisphere according to: Eric Hultén , Magnus Fries: Atlas of North European vascular plants 1986, ISBN 3-87429-263-0
- Thomas Meyer: Data sheet with identification key and photos at Flora-de: Flora von Deutschland (old name of the website: Flowers in Swabia )