Tyrolean Symphony Orchestra Innsbruck
Martin Spörr , teacher at the Innsbruck Music Association , founded the orchestra on the occasion of the first Tyrolean provincial exhibition in 1893 as the Innsbruck City Orchestra . It was soon used in the state theater and in the music association. Guest conductors were regularly invited from 1954 onwards, and they moved to the newly built city hall. The orchestra has had its current name since 1997. To this day it has been involved in numerous theater and opera productions at the State Theater; Since 2005, the event holding Tiroler Landestheater und Orchester GmbH Innsbruck has existed for this purpose .
- Martin Spörr (1893–1901)
- Karl Krafft-Lortzing (1901–1907)
- Josef Werner (1907-1914)
- Max Köhler (1914-1918)
- Emil Schennich (1918–1928)
- Rudolf Kattnigg (1928–1934)
- Fritz Weidlich (1935–1942, 1945–1952)
- Kurt Rapf (1953-1960)
- Robert Wagner (1960–1966)
- Karl Randolf (1966–1972)
- Edgar Seipenbusch (1972–1992)
- Kasper de Roo (1992–1997)
- Georg Schmöhe (1997-2004)
- Dietfried Bernet (2005-2008)
- Georg Fritzsch (2009-2010)
- Christoph Altstaedt (2011–2012)
- Francesco Angelico (2013-2017)
- Kerem Hasan (2019–)
- Monika Fink: Tyrolean Symphony Orchestra Innsbruck. In: Oesterreichisches Musiklexikon . Online edition, Vienna 2002 ff., ISBN 3-7001-3077-5 ; Print edition: Volume 5, Verlag der Österreichischen Akademie der Wissenschaften, Vienna 2006, ISBN 3-7001-3067-8 .
- Jutta Höpfel: 150 years of the Musikverein - 75 years of the municipal orchestra. In: Official Journal of the State Capital Innsbruck, No. 12, December 1968, pp. 1–2 ( digitized version )
- 11th general meeting of the municipal council of the state capital Innsbruck. (PDF) Innsbruck municipality , December 10, 2009, p. 55 , accessed December 7, 2015 .