Kadritzke studied sociology at the Free University of Berlin . From 1968 until his doctorate in 1974 he was a research assistant at the Institute for Sociology in Berlin, then a research assistant at the Sociological Research Institute in Göttingen (SOFI). From 1976 until his retirement in 2008 he was Professor of Industrial and Business Sociology at the Berlin School of Economics and Law .
Kadritzke was a scientific representative of the 1968 movement . He tried to update the Marxian criticism of political economy and to apply it to the social conditions in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Kadritzke was a member of the editorial board of PROKLA magazine . He died in November 2020 at the age of 77 in Berlin.
The journalist Niels Kadritzke is his twin brother.
- White-collar workers - The patient workers. On the sociology and social movement of employees. European Publishing House, Frankfurt / Main / Cologne, 1975, ISBN 3-434-20073-8 .
- With others: the managerial dilemma. Managers and industrial experts between company and living environment. Campus-Verlag, Frankfurt / Main / New York, 1995, ISBN 3-593-34963-9 .
- Myth "middle". Or: The disposal of the class question. Bertz + Fischer, Berlin, 2017, ISBN 978-3-86505-746-4 .
- Klaus Dammann: Kadritzke, Ulf. In: Wilhelm Bernsdorf , Horst Knospe (Ed.): Internationales Soziologenlexikon , Vol. 2. Enke, Stuttgart 2. Edition, 1984, ISBN 3-432-90702-8 , p. 402.
- Literature by and about Ulf Kadritzke in the catalog of the German National Library
- Prof. Dr. Ulf Kadritzke. In: HWR-Berlin.de. Archived from the original on November 17, 2017 .
- Joachim Bischoff , Gerd Siebecke: Ulf Kadritzke (March 21, 1943 - November 14, 2020). In: Sozialismus.de . November 16, 2020 .
- Christoph David Piorkowski: Radical and respectful. Obituary for Ulf Kadritzke. In: tagesspiegel.de . November 16, 2020 .
- Ulrike Herrmann : Radical and respectful. Obituary for Ulf Kadritzke. In: taz.de . 17th November 2020 .
- Lutz Bucklitsch: obituary Ulf Kadritzke. In: hajofunke.wordpress.com . November 15, 2020, accessed November 16, 2020 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German sociologist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 21, 1943|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Rosenberg|
|DATE OF DEATH||November 14, 2020|
|Place of death||Berlin|