Anne-Marie Dubler (born March 15, 1940 ) is a Swiss historian and archivist . Her research focuses on the economic , social and legal history of the cantons of Aargau , Bern and Lucerne , especially during the early modern period . In addition, she worked on several legal source editions .
Dubler studied history at the University of Basel , where she received her doctorate in 1968 . Her dissertation on the legal and economic history of the Hermetschwil Monastery was published in the same year in the Argovia yearbook of the Historical Society of the Canton of Aargau. From 1968 to 1972 she was the deputy state archivist at the Basel-Stadt State Archives , and from 1973 to 1983 she headed the Research Center for Economic and Social History at the Lucerne State Archives .
On behalf of the Legal Sources Foundation of the Swiss Lawyers Association , Dubler edited the legal sources of the cantons of Bern and Aargau in the collection of Swiss legal sources from 1983 to 2009 . During this time she published eight volumes with the legal sources of the Bernese regions of Emmental, Burgdorf, Oberaargau and Thun-Oberhofen, as well as completed the legal source editions of the Free Offices in Aargau that Jean-Jacques Siegrist had started . At the same time, from 1990 to 2013 she was a research assistant for the Canton of Bern and an author at the Historical Lexicon of Switzerland , for which she wrote several hundred articles. There are also numerous monographs and essays as a freelance historian in the fields of agricultural, craft and industrial history as well as legal and constitutional history. In 1986 she also worked as a lecturer for historical auxiliary sciences at the University of Basel.
Dubler worked in several associations: She was a board member of the Historical Society of Lucerne (1973–1983), the Historical Society of Bern (1983–2006, from 1985 as Vice President) and the Swiss Society for Folklore (1985–1995). She is also a member of the Swiss Society for History .
- The rulership of Hermetschwil monastery - from the beginning until 1798 . In: Historical Society of the Canton of Aargau (Ed.): Argovia . tape 80 . Sauerländer, Aarau 1968.
- Swiss Society for Folklore (Hrsg.): Poor and beggar affairs in the common rule "Free offices" . Basel 1970, ISBN 978-3-7749-1150-5 .
- with Jean-Jacques Siegrist : Wohlen - History of law, economy and population of an early industrialized community in Aargau . In: Historical Society of the Canton of Aargau (Ed.): Argovia . tape 86 . Sauerländer, Aarau 1975, ISBN 3-7941-1367-5 .
- Luzerner Kantonalbank (Ed.): Lucerne economic history in the picture . Lucerne 1975.
- Millers and mills in the old state of Lucerne . In: Historische Gesellschaft Luzern (Ed.): Lucerne Historical Publications . Lucerne 1978.
- Crafts, trades and guilds in the city and landscape of Lucerne . In: Historische Gesellschaft Luzern (Ed.): Lucerne Historical Publications . Lucerne 1982.
- Luzerner Kantonalbank (Hrsg.): History of the Lucerne economy: people, state and economy through the centuries . Rex-Verlag, Lucerne 1983, ISBN 3-7252-0434-9 .
- Aristocratic and urban rule in the Emmental in the late Middle Ages: Bern's way to rule between Hohgant and Burgdorf . In: Historischer Verein des Kantons Bern (Hrsg.): Archives of the Historischer Verein des Kantons Bern . tape 75 . Bern 1992, ISBN 978-3-03919-278-6 .
- Ruled and administered together: The free offices as federal subjects . In: Historical Society of the Canton of Aargau (Ed.): Argovia . tape 119 . here + now, Baden 2007, ISBN 978-3-03919-063-8 .
- State establishment and administration based on the model of Bern . In: Historischer Verein des Kantons Bern (Ed.): Archive of the Historischer Verein des Kantons Bern . tape 90 . Bern 2013, ISBN 978-3-03919-278-6 .
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Häusler-Dubler, Anne-Marie|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss historian|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 15, 1940|