North Harz motorway triangle
|North Harz motorway triangle|
|State :||Lower Saxony|
|Coordinates:||51 ° 56 ′ 16 ″ N , 10 ° 35 ′ 1 ″ E|
|Height:||150 m above sea level NN|
|Design type:||Left-hand trumpet|
|Bridges:||1 (motorway) / 2 (other)|
|North perspective of the A 36 from the direction of Braunschweig|
The Nordharz motorway triangle (abbreviation: AD Nordharz ) is located east of the Goslar district of Vienenburg in Lower Saxony . It connects the federal highway 36 ( Braunschweig - Bernburg (Saale) ) with the federal highway 369 (Vienenburg - Bad Harzburg ).
From 2001 to 2018 it was run as AD Vienenburg and represented the end point of the federal motorway 395 .
The motorway triangle is located in the urban area of the city of Goslar in the district of the same name . The closest places are the village of Lochtum about one kilometer away , the Goslar district of Vienenburg about 2.5 kilometers away and the town of Bad Harzburg about seven kilometers to the south .
The Harz Mountains are clearly visible to the south and the mountains create a striking landscape.
Design and state of development
All connecting ramps, with the exception of the ramp from Braunschweig in the direction of Halle (Saale), are at least partially accessible on two lanes. All the roads that flow into it have four lanes and are built like a motorway.
Originally the end of the BAB 395 was within the city of Bad Harzburg . After reunification, however, the Bad Harzburg - Bernburg route was included as a four-lane motorway-like B 6n in the Federal Transport Infrastructure Plan 1992 and was implemented from 1999, so that the construction of the motorway triangle became necessary in 2001. As a result, the BAB 395 between Bad Harzburg and Vienenburg was downgraded to Bundesstraße 6. The continuous four-lane connection to federal motorway 14 was completed in 2011.
Originally only the western connecting ramp from the A 395 to the B6 in the direction of Bad Harzburg was two-lane. This was changed with the renovation in 2015.
In March 2017 it was announced that the motorway-like route from the Vienenburg motorway triangle to the Bernburg / Saale motorway junction would be upgraded to the federal motorway 36, and in July of the same year the decision was made to merge the A 395 with the new A 36. In addition, the section of the B6 leading in the direction of Bad Harzburg / Goslar to the Bad Harzburg triangle will be upgraded to federal motorway 369 .
On January 1, 2019, this decision was implemented and the eastern section of federal highway 6n (Vienenburg - Bernburg) merged with the previous BAB 395 to form federal freeway 36 and the B6 up to the triangle Bad Harzburg was upgraded to federal freeway 369. Furthermore, the Vienenburg motorway triangle was renamed the North Harz motorway triangle .
daily traffic volume
|Share of heavy goods traffic|
|AS Lengde (A 36)||AD North Harz (A 36)||18,600||11.7%|
|AS Abbenrode (A 36)||AD North Harz (A 36)||21,100||13.9%|
|AS Harlingerode (A 369)||AD North Harz (A 36)||no data||no data|
- ↑ a b Federal Motorways | Nds. State authority for road construction and traffic. Retrieved July 5, 2019 .
- ↑ 'Triangle Vienenburg' | Motorway junctions & motorway triangles in Germany ( Memento of the original from September 19, 2017 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. on www.autobahnkreuze-online.de ( Memento of the original from July 6, 2017 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , accessed July 5, 2017.
- ↑ Drivers still need strong nerves on the roads . ( regionalgoslar.de [accessed on February 17, 2018]).
- ↑ Bundesstraße is upgraded: Autobahn until shortly before Bad Harzburg on live.goslarsche.de , published on January 10, 2018, accessed on January 11, 2018.
- ↑ Ministry for State Development and Transport (ed.): Bundesstraße 6 becomes A 36 . Press release no .: 087/2017. Magdeburg July 21, 2017 ( sachsen-anhalt.de [accessed on August 22, 2017]).
- ↑ Manual road traffic census BAB 2015. (PDF; 302 kB) BASt Statistics, 2015, accessed on July 21, 2017 .
- ↑ Manual road traffic census of federal highways 2015 (PDF; 593 kB) BASt Statistics, 2015, accessed on July 21, 2017 .