Bayern 2 and SZ audience award
The Bayern 2 and SZ Audience Award is a film award that is awarded every year in Munich . The visitors of the Munich Film Festival choose their favorites from the festival program. The film festival has been awarding the audience award since 2004 , and since 2016 it has been awarded jointly by Bayern 2 and the Süddeutsche Zeitung .
- 2004: Summer Storm - Director: Marco Kreuzpaintner
- 2005: The Yellow Dog's Den - Director: Byambasuren Davaa
- 2006: Thank You for Smoking - Director: Jason Reitmann
- 2007: The Band's Visit - Directed by Eran Kolirin
- 2008: I have to sleep, my angel - Director: Dejan Aćimović
- 2009: Keep Surfing - Director: Bjoern Richie Lob
- 2010: Bergblut - Director: Philipp J. Pamer
- 2011: Wader Wecker Vater Land - Director: Rudi Gaul
- 2012: Unplugged: Leben Guaia Guaia - Director: Sobo Swobodnik
- 2013 Freedom Bus - Director: Fatima Geza Abdollahyan
- 2014: A Gift from the Gods - Director: Oliver Haffner
- 2015: Project A - A journey to anarchist projects in Europe - directed by Moritz Springer and Marcel Seehuber
- 2016: Just the three of us together - Director: Kheiron
- 2017: Still young - 15 years of Killerpilze - Director: David Schlichter , Fabian Halbig
- 2018: Wackersdorf - Director: Oliver Haffner
- 2019: For Sama - Director: Waad al-Kateab
- Bayern 2 and SZ Audience Award on the Munich Film Festival website
- Munich Film Festival: The BAYERN 2 and SZ Audience Award . Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- "For Sama" wins the Bayern 2 and SZ audience award. July 6, 2019, accessed July 6, 2019 .