Belle (Horn-Bad Meinberg)
City of Horn-Bad MeinbergCoordinates: 51 ° 53 ′ 53 ″ N , 9 ° 3 ′ 10 ″ E
|Height :||157 m|
|Residents :||1196 (Dec. 31, 2004)|
|Incorporation :||January 1, 1970|
|Incorporated into:||Bad Meinberg-Horn|
Location of Belle in Horn-Bad Meinberg
Belle is a district of the town of Horn-Bad Meinberg in Lippe , North Rhine-Westphalia . Belle was first mentioned in a document in 1118.
Belle was first mentioned in writing as Bellethe in the 12th century .
On January 1, 1970, Belle was incorporated into the new municipality of Bad Meinberg-Horn . This was renamed Horn-Bad Meinberg on September 10, 1970 .
The Evangelical Reformed Chapel from 1741, the largest half-timbered chapel in the Weser Uplands , is located in the middle of the village. The Jewish cemetery Belle, which is a listed building, is located on Pyrmonter Straße .
There is a primary school in Belle that is threatened with closure due to a lack of pupils.
The Belle / Billerbeck fire fighting train was created by amalgamation in 1984 and has 31 active members and seven youth fire fighters.
There is an outdoor swimming pool in Belle.
- Belle (Horn-Bad Meinberg) in the Westphalia Culture Atlas
- ^ Homepage of the town of Horn-Bad Meinberg: Portrait Belle
- ↑ Birgit Meineke : The place names of the Lippe district. (= Westphalian Place Name Book Volume 2). Publishing house for regional history, Bielefeld 2010, ISBN 978-3-89534-842-6 , p. 57. ( PDF )
- ↑ Martin Bünermann: The communities of the first reorganization program in North Rhine-Westphalia . Deutscher Gemeindeverlag, Cologne 1970, p. 106 .
- ^ Federal Statistical Office (ed.): Historical municipality directory for the Federal Republic of Germany. Name, border and key number changes in municipalities, counties and administrative districts from May 27, 1970 to December 31, 1982 . W. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart / Mainz 1983, ISBN 3-17-003263-1 , p. 321 .
- ↑ Georg Dehio , under the scientific direction of Ursula Quednau: Handbuch der deutschen Kunstdenkmäler. North Rhine-Westphalia II Westphalia . Deutscher Kunstverlag , Berlin / Munich 2011, ISBN 978-3-422-03114-2 , p. 460
- ^ Lippische Landeszeitung: Elementary school Belle is fighting for survival