Bylandtstrasse 30 (Mönchengladbach)
The house was built in 1903. It was entered under No. B 161 on September 10, 1996 in the monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach .
Bylandstrasse, located in the eastern urban expansion area, connects the main street with Bendhecker Strasse.
House no. 30 is on the western side of the street and is a two-storey plastered building with four axes , which corresponds in terms of form to the neighboring house no . Asymmetrical facade design with emphasis on the right half of the facade with a curved gable . Traditional horizontal structure with a stepped basement plinth, sill, floor and box-shaped, profiled eaves cornice .
Structuring of the ground floor by imitation bosses and horizontal rough plaster fields. The house is accessed through the entrance niche cut to the right. The windows cut smoothly into the wall surface are uniformly rectangular in shape, but vary due to the framing that is modified on each floor. All wall openings on the ground floor are unadorned and only emphasized with imitation keystones . The windows on the upper floor are framed by a profiled frame with vegetal crowns . The tympanum open two smaller dimensions, by a common sill coupled radio rectangular window. Several dormers break through the area of the modified saddle roof .
- Paul Clemen: The art monuments of the cities and districts of Gladbach and Krefeld (= The art monuments of the Rhine province . Third volume, No. IV ). Schwann, Düsseldorf 1893 ( http: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3D~IA%3Ddiekunstdenkmle00clemgoog~MDZ%3D%0A~SZ%3D~doppelseiten%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D [accessed on June 2, 2012]).
- List of monuments of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF; 234.24 kB) In: moenchengladbach.de. City of Mönchengladbach, July 4, 2011, accessed on June 2, 2012 .
- Andrea Caspers: Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF; 227.14 kB) In: moenchengladbach.de. April 24, 2012. Retrieved September 23, 2012 .
- Käthe Limburg, Bernd Limburg: Monuments in the city of Mönchengladbach. In: on the way & at home - homepage of Käthe and Bernd Limburg. July 18, 2011, accessed February 27, 2014 .
- Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach ( Memento of the original from October 7, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.