Bylandtstrasse 31 (Mönchengladbach)
The house was built in 1905. It was entered under No. B 162 on September 10, 1996 in the monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach .
Bylandstrasse, located in the eastern urban expansion area, connects the main street with Bendhecker Strasse.
In the House Nr. 31 is a typical inner-city Single detached , which in form and shape with the same neighboring building erected no. 29 corresponds. It is built as a two-storey plastered building with an asymmetrical facade structure . Accentuation of the right section of the facade by means of a box-shaped, console-supported bay window and an elongated neck gable.
Access to the house through the right-hand, sloping entrance niche with crowning ox-eye . On the right flanking three barred cellar windows , the left one is larger and rectangular. The windows, which are basically the same as narrow vertical rectangles on both floors, are grouped together on the ground floor to form a group of four, with the two middle ones being connected by a common sill . The four or five windows on the upper floor are linked in the left axis to form a three-window window using a common sill; on the right of the bay window , which is open on three sides , there is a single window. The gable field opens a smaller arched window in the middle . The surface of the high, steep gable roof breaks through an arched window on the left in the entrance axis. The sparingly used stucco ornamentation is limited to the finely modeled crown decoration of the upper floor windows - including the bay window and the entrance niche in the form of floral Art Nouveau . The upper gable field is adorned with a correspondingly stylized cartridge .
- Paul Clemen: The art monuments of the cities and districts of Gladbach and Krefeld (= The art monuments of the Rhine province . Third volume, No. IV ). Schwann, Düsseldorf 1893 ( http: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3D~IA%3Ddiekunstdenkmle00clemgoog~MDZ%3D%0A~SZ%3D~doppelseiten%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D [accessed on June 2, 2012]).
- List of monuments of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF; 234.24 kB) In: moenchengladbach.de. City of Mönchengladbach, July 4, 2011, accessed on June 2, 2012 .
- Andrea Caspers: Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF; 227.14 kB) In: moenchengladbach.de. April 24, 2012. Retrieved September 23, 2012 .
- Käthe Limburg, Bernd Limburg: Monuments in the city of Mönchengladbach. In: on the way & at home - homepage of Käthe and Bernd Limburg. July 18, 2011, accessed February 27, 2014 .
- Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach ( Memento of the original from October 7, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.