Döhler is a German family name .
Döhler is a name of origin for the place names Döhle (Lower Saxony), Döhlen (Lower Saxony, Saxony, Thuringia), Döhlau (Upper Franconia, Thuringia, East Prussia). In the Saxon Vogtland ( Adorf , Schöneck ) Döhler is a common family name.
- Andreas Döhler (* 1974), German actor
- Anton Döhler (1891–1988), German journalist, newspaper editor and writer
- Axel Döhler (* 1929), German sculptor
- Friedhelm Döhler (1908–1968), German horn player and university professor
- Gottfried Döhler (* 1938), German physicist and university professor
- Johann Georg Döhler (lawyer, 1642) (1642–1710), German lawyer
- Johann Georg Döhler (lawyer, 1667) (1667–1749), German lawyer
- Johannes Döhler (theologian) (1878–1915), German theologian
- Johannes Döhler (politician) (* 1926), German politician (SED)
- Karl Döhler (* 1956), German politician (CSU) and district administrator
- Marian Döhler (* 1957), German political scientist
- Rosemarie Stratmann-Döhler (* 1934), German art historian
- Rüdiger Döhler (* 1948), German orthopedist and surgeon
- Theodor Döhler (1814–1856), German composer and pianist
- Udo Döhler (entrepreneur) (* 1942), Brazilian entrepreneur, German honorary consul and city prefect of Joinville
- Udo Döhler (* 1968), German ice hockey player
- the Döhler Fuhren , a piece of forest in the Lüneburg Heath
- Döhler gardens in Rochlitz
- Döhler (company) , company in the food industry
- ↑ DUDEN, family names, Dudenverlag, Mannheim - Leipzig - Vienna - Zurich, 2005, p. 195 f.