From 1999 to 2003 Andreas Döhler attended the Leipzig University of Music and Theater "Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy" . From 2001 he appeared at the Nationaltheater Weimar and from 2003 to 2009 at the Hamburg Thalia Theater . From 2009 to 2017 Döhler belonged to the ensemble of the Deutsches Theater Berlin , since then he has been a member of the Berliner Ensemble . He also played in the Komische Oper Berlin and in various television series such as Die Rettungsflieger and SOKO Wismar , and in feature films . In 2013 he played in Fabian MöhrkesFilm Millions the leading role of a lottery winner who breaks down on his win. In 2016 he was awarded the New German Cinema Prize for his role in My Mother's Hands .
- 2011: The hour of the wolf
- 2011: Who if not us
- 2013: millions
- 2015: Saboteurs in the Ice - Operation Heavy Water ( Kampen om tungtvannet , TV miniseries)
- 2015: Commissioner Heller - silhouette
- 2016: my mother's hands
- 2016: Winnetou - The myth is alive (three-part TV series)
- 2018: Tatort: The cold fry
- 2018: Crime scene: Free Land
- 2018: everything is fine
- 2018: Our child
- 2019: crime scene: anger
- 2019: Danowski - Blood Apple
- 2019: In no man's land
- 2019: The individual parts of love
- 2019: We would be different people (TV movie)
- 2020: Tatort: I cried in a dream
- 2020: Mr and Mrs Bulle - Waste (TV series)
- 2020: Crime Scene: Trapped
- 2016: Berlin Alexanderplatz (Deutsches Theater Berlin)
- 2018: End of the line longing (Berliner Ensemble)
- Andreas Döhler at the Deutsches Theater Berlin (English) . In: deutschestheater.de . Archived from the original on September 7, 2014. Retrieved September 6, 2014.
- Andreas Döhler at the Deutsches Theater Berlin . In: deutschestheater.de . Archived from the original on January 20, 2015. Retrieved September 6, 2014.
- Andreas Döhler at the Komische Oper Berlin . In: komische-oper-berlin.de . Archived from the original on September 7, 2014. Retrieved September 6, 2014.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1974|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wermsdorf|