Rotating field (Reinsberg)
|Postal code :||09629|
|Area code :||037324|
Location of rotating field in Saxony
Drehfeld is a district belonging to the village of Reinsberg in the municipality of the same name in Reinsberg in the district of central Saxony (Free State of Saxony ). It was incorporated in the 19th century.
The rotating field is located in the eastern foothills of the Erzgebirge foreland . The place lies on a plain northwest of the main town Reinsberg. The Bobritzsch flows into the Freiberg Mulde west of Drehfeld .
Drehfeld was mentioned in 1428 as "Treffeld". The manor rule over the place exercised the manor Reinsberg, after its division in 1572 the manor Niederreinsberg from. Until 1836, Drehfeld belonged to the Electoral Saxon or Royal Saxon District Office in Meißen . From 1836, the place with the manorial rule Reinsberg briefly belonged to the Freiberg district office . In 1856 the place was affiliated with the Nossen court office and in 1875 with the Meißen administration . At that time, Drehfeld already belonged politically to the municipality of Reinsberg.
As a result of the second district reform in the GDR , Drehfeld came to the Freiberg district in the Chemnitz district (renamed Karl-Marx-Stadt district in 1953 ) as part of the Reinsberg community in 1952 , which was continued as the Freiberg district of Saxony from 1990 . On March 1, 1994, the communities of Bieberstein , Dittmannsdorf , Neukirchen and Reinsberg were merged to form the new community of Reinsberg. Since then, Reinsberg and Drehfeld have formed one of five localities in the municipality of Reinsberg. Since 2008 the place belongs to the district of central Saxony.
- Spin box in the digital historical place directory of Saxony
- The districts of Reinsberg and Drehfeld on the website of the municipality of Reinsberg
- Spin box on gov.genealogy.net
- The Niederreinsberg manor at www.sachsens-schloesser.de
- Karlheinz Blaschke , Uwe Ulrich Jäschke : Kursächsischer Ämteratlas. Leipzig 2009, ISBN 978-3-937386-14-0 ; P. 46 f.
- field as a place in the Freiberg district office, book "Handbuch der Geographie", p. 606
- The Meißen district administration in the municipal register 1900