Ernst von Holleben (lawyer)
Holleben began his legal career in 1840 as a court assessor and went to the Düsseldorf Regional Court in 1842 . In 1847 he became state procurator in Trier , in 1853 chief procurator and in 1868 councilor at the Prussian upper tribunal . From 1872 to 1884 he was also a member of the Federal Office for the Homeland and from 1878 to 1890 a member of the Reich Commission to decide on complaints against the handling of the Socialist Law .
In 1879, Holleben became a secret senior judicial councilor and president of the senate at the higher regional court and in 1884 president of the higher regional court in Königsberg in East Prussia . As crown syndic , he sat in the Prussian mansion from 1886 . As early as 1850 he was a member of the Volkshaus of the Erfurt Union Parliament . He retired in 1899.
He was a member of the Trier Masonic Lodge "Verein der Menschenfreunde".
Holleben married Hermine Kühle (1822–1883), daughter of Major General Friedrich Kühle (1791–1850) and Henriette Vogler on May 9, 1843 in Cologne . The son of the same name Ernst von Holleben (1844–1923) married the daughter of Heinrich Claessen from his second marriage, Anna Claessen (1852–1929).
- Heinrich von Holleben (ed.): Notes from my life. Spamer publishing house, Leipzig 1910.
- Jochen Lengemann : The German Parliament (Erfurt Union Parliament) from 1850. A manual: Members, officials, life data, parliamentary groups (= publications of the Historical Commission for Thuringia. Large series, Vol. 6). Urban & Fischer, Munich 2000, ISBN 3-437-31128-X , p. 173.
- Genealogical manual of the nobility . Noble houses A. Volume XIII, p. 265, Volume 60 of the complete series, CA Starke Verlag, Limburg (Lahn) 1975,
- Acta Borussica Volume 8 / I (1890-1900) (PDF file; 2.72 MB)
- Acta Borussica Volume 8 / II (1890-1900) (PDF file; 2.19 MB)
- Acta Borussica Volume 9 (1900-1909) (PDF file; 2.74 MB)
- Hans-Jürgen Mende: Lexicon of Berlin tombs . Haude & Spener, Berlin 2006. p. 303.
|SURNAME||Holleben, Ernst von|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Holleben, Ernst Albert Ludwig von (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Prussian lawyer and chancellor in the Kingdom of Prussia|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 8, 1815|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Koblenz|
|DATE OF DEATH||April 24, 1908|
|Place of death||kassel|