Saint Ann Villa
|Location in New Jersey|
|Foundation :||March 9, 1899|
|State :||United States|
|State :||New Jersey|
|County :||Morris County|
|Coordinates :||40 ° 46 ′ N , 74 ° 23 ′ W|
|Time zone :||Eastern ( UTC − 5 / −4 )|
|Residents :||11,696 (as of 2010)|
|Population density :||618.8 inhabitants per km 2|
|Area :||19.5 km 2 (approx. 8 mi 2 ) of
which 18.9 km 2 (approx. 7 mi 2 ) is land
|Height :||66 m|
|Postal code :||07932|
|Area code :||+1 973|
|GNIS ID :||0885221|
|Mayor :||R. Scott Eveland|
Florham Park is a borough in Morris County in New Jersey in the United States .
As part of a new regulation of the New Jersey legislature , Florham Park became a borough on March 9, 1899 .
In addition to the AT&T Shannon Research Labs named after Claude Elwood Shannon and the Unix System Laboratories , the law firm DLA Piper also has a branch here and BASF has its American headquarters. Florham Park residents enjoy relatively low tax rates.
Florham Park has been used as a training location by the New York Jets since 2008 .
Much of Fairleigh Dickinson University , formally based in Madison, is located in Florham Park.
Florham Park has a large public library . There is also a small school building to visit , the Little Red Schoolhouse from the 19th century.
- Daniel Keim (* 1965), computer scientist
- Neil Sloane (born 1939), mathematician
- Mark Guiliana (* 1980), jazz musician
- ^ New York Jets | Training Camp FAQ . ( newyorkjets.com [accessed May 12, 2017]).
- ↑ Florham Park is No. 1 On Our List of Top Towns . In: New Jersey Monthly . September 1, 2015 ( njmonthly.com [accessed May 12, 2017]).
- ^ Florham Park Public Library | Home. Retrieved May 12, 2017 (English).