Live and act
From 1964 to 1965 she worked as editor-in-chief of the Cologne student newspaper Perspektiven . In 1967 she began as a freelance writer and presenter for various radio and television companies such as B. the WDR 2 to work as a freelancer and together with Claus Stürznickel or with Reinhard Münchenhagen on the morning magazine . From 1995 to 1999 she headed the lunch magazine . In the 1980s she also moderated the SFB television talk show People together with Wolfgang Menge . In addition, she worked for the WDR : Euro-Show , Meeting Point Third World , international show , foreign studio , three to midnight (talk show).
Gisela Marx is also the author of numerous television documentaries on the subject of development policy , which she also directed. She creates concepts and dramaturgical adaptations, so she shot a. a. also for the SPD election campaign spots, and offers media training.
In 1974 Marx founded the company Filmpool Film- und Fernsehproduktion (filmpool) and was a managing partner for it until 2004. One of her first productions was a presentation by the Federal Ministry for Youth, Family and Health, financed by tax money, whose minister at the time was Katharina Focke . With the takeover of filmpool by ME Moviement AG , Gisela Marx was on the board of the AG from 2004 to 2009 and then remained in an advisory capacity. One of her greatest successes as a producer is the television program Richter Barbara Salesch , which was awarded the German Television Prize in 2002 and was nominated for the Golden Hen .
- Wilhelmine Lübke Prize
- 2002: German Television Award
- 2003: Order of Merit of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- There is no censorship . Essay. Rowohlt TB, Reinbek 1991. ISBN 3499123509 .
- About authors and books - conversations with writers . Together with Klaus Bednarz . Hoffmann and Campe, Hamburg 1997. ISBN 3455103642 .
- Literature by and about Gisela Marx in the catalog of the German National Library
- Marx at the filmpool Film- u. Television production GmbH
- Stefan Niggemeier : Laypeople pave their way . Films with aspiration and trash for the masses: The amazing success story of the producer Gisela Marx. In: Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung . August 8, 2004.
- Abendblatt.de , Everywhere one foot in the door
- DGAP-Adhoc: ME Moviement AG of June 19, 2009
- Die Welt : Portrait of Gisela Marx
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German author, journalist, television presenter and director as well as film and television producer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 26, 1942|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Nümbrecht|