Marcus Wolf Hinrichsen
Marcus Wolf Hinrichsen visited to 1844 high school in Güstrow and received business training in his father's business there Adolph Hinrichsen & Co . From 1852 he worked in Hamburg as an agent for foreign trading houses. In 1857 he acquired Hamburg citizenship after having founded his own company May & Hinrichsen shortly before .
Hinrichsen was elected to the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce in 1868 and served as its President in 1873. He was a member of the Hamburg citizenship in 1868, 1871 as a chamber representative and as an elected member from 1875 to 1901.
In 1869 he was elected to the Reichstag of the North German Confederation in a replacement election in the Hamburg constituency 1 , which also made him a member of the Customs Parliament . He belonged to the National Liberal Party .
Hinrichsen officiated in 1889 as a member of the customs advisory authority . He was one of the co-founders of the Hamburg Customs Association , on whose board he was active for many years. Hinrichsen was a member of the board of the German-Jewish Congregation Hamburg for several years.
- Bernd Haunfelder , Klaus Erich Pollmann : Reichstag of the North German Confederation 1867–1870. Historical photographs and biographical handbook (= photo documents on the history of parliamentarism and political parties. Volume 2). Droste, Düsseldorf 1989, ISBN 3-7700-5151-3 .
- Hans-Dieter Loose: New German Biography (NDB). Volume 9, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin 1972, ISBN 3-428-00190-7 , p. 189 ( ). In:
- Ernest Hamburger: Jews in Public Life in Germany, Tübingen 1968 ISBN 3168292923 ; P. 247
- Hinrichsen, Marc. Wlf. in the database of members of the Reichstag
- Biography of Marcus Wolf Hinrichsen . In: Heinrich Best : database of the members of the Reichstag of the Empire 1867/71 to 1918 (Biorab - Kaiserreich)
- Biography at "Hamburg Personalities"
|SURNAME||Hinrichsen, Marcus Wolf|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German businessman and politician, MdHB|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 17, 1829|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Guestrow|
|DATE OF DEATH||April 18, 1902|
|Place of death||Hamburg|