The son of a Wagner and farmer attended schools in Rorbas and Freienstein . From 1948 to 1951 he completed a notary apprenticeship in Embrach . From 1951 to 1953 he was a notary's clerk in Bassersdorf and Küsnacht (ZH) , in 1953 he was employed by the Swiss Association of Protestant Workers , from 1954 to 1956 he was secretary of the social welfare office in Rüti (ZH) . From 1956 he was a community clerk in Wil (ZH) and from 1962 to 1964 in Flurlingen . He settled in Oberriedenwhere he was parish clerk for 32 years from 1964 to 1996. In 1968 he made the municipal writing diploma.
From 1970 to 1983 Dünki represented the EPP in the Cantonal Council of the Canton of Zurich . From 1983 to 1999 Dünki was for the EPP in the National Council . He was a member of various commissions such as the business audit commission and the security policy commission. From 1984 (or 1985) to 1992 Dünki presided over the EPP Switzerland. In 1999 he was briefly President of the joint EPP and LdU parliamentary group in the Federal Assembly. After leaving the National Council, Dünki became involved in the Constitutional Council of the Canton of Zurich. Dünki's political focus was on social and health services as well as family and environmental policy. He was a member of social and non-profit institutions as well as professional and environmental associations. In 1985, Dünki founded the Zurich Pensioners' Association ZRV , which was later renamed the Zurich Seniors and Pensioners Association ZRV . Dünki was also president of the association for a time.
- Markus Bürgi: Dünki, Max. In: Historical Lexicon of Switzerland .
- Max Dünki on the website of the Federal Assembly
- Former National Councilor Max Dünki is dead. Published in: Tages-Anzeiger of October 28, 2011, p. 17.
- Farewell to old community clerk Max Dünki-Kasper. Obituary notice from the municipality of Oberrieden dated October 28, 2011; Archive version ( Memento from October 28, 2011 on WebCite )
- Heiner Studer : On the death of former National Councilor Max Dünki (ZH) , obituary, EPP Switzerland website, November 1, 2011, accessed on November 1, 2011.
- Recently Deceased Councilors. ( Memento from November 1, 2011 on WebCite ) In: parlament.ch, accessed on November 1, 2011; (Archive copy)
- Obituary from the Zurich Seniors and Pensioners Association ZRV in the Tages-Anzeiger on October 29, 2011, p. 31
- Website of the association. ( Memento of the original from April 18, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved October 31, 2011
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Dünki-Kasper, Max (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss politician (EPP)|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 5, 1932|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Winterthur|
|DATE OF DEATH||October 26, 2011|
|Place of death||Zurich|