Miguel Ángel Rubiano
Miguel Ángel Rubiano Chávez (born October 3, 1984 ) is a Colombian racing cyclist .
Rubiano began his international career in 2006 with the Italian professional Continental Team Ceramiche Panaria-Navigare .
On August 23, 2008 Rubiano tested positive for the doping agent octopamine during the Regio Tour . The UCI then banned him for six months until February 23, 2009. During the period of the retroactive ban, he won a stage in the Tour of Slovakia .
His greatest success to date was the mountainous 6th stage of the Giro d'Italia 2012 , which he finished as the winner after a solo escape 1:10 minutes ahead of the first pursuers. In 2014 he became the Colombian road racing champion .
- a stage Doble Sucre Potosi Grand Prix
one stage tour of Slovakia
- one stage Tour de San Luis
- one stage tour of Slovakia
- Overall ranking and one stage Tour de Hokkaidō
- a stage of the Giro d'Italia
- one stage tour of Qinghai Lake
- Sprint classification Colombia Oro y Paz
- 2006 Ceramica Panaria-Navigare
- 2007 Ceramica Panaria-Navigare
- 2008 Centri della Calzatura-Partizan
- 2009 Centri della Calzatura
- 2010 Betonexpressz 2000-Universal Caffé (until June 30th)
- 2010 Meridiana Kamen Team (from July 1st)
- 2011 D'Angelo & Antenucci-Nippo
- 2012 Androni Giocattoli-Venezuela
- 2013 Androni Giocattoli-Venezuela
- 2014 Colombia
- 2015 Colombia
- 2016 China Continental Team of Gansu Bank (from June 13th)
- 2017 Coldeportes-Claro
- 2018 Coldeportes-Claro
- ↑ a b 2008 cycling doping cases. cycling4fans.de, accessed on July 24, 2016 .
- ↑ Rubiano triumphs as a soloist, Malori conquers Rosa. radsport-news.com, May 11, 2012, accessed July 24, 2016 .
Commons : Miguel Ángel Rubiano - Collection of images, videos and audio files
- Miguel Ángel Rubiano in the Radsportseiten.net database
- Miguel Ángel Rubiano in the ProCyclingStats.com database
|SURNAME||Rubiano, Miguel Ángel|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Rubiano Chavez, Miguel Ángel|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Colombian cyclist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||3rd October 1984|