Niklas Marc Heinecke
Niklas Marc Heinecke comes from Bad Zwischenahn . First came into contact with acting during his school days. In the school theater he played a. a. den Oberon in the Shakespeare comedy A Midsummer Night's Dream . After graduating from high school, he worked in Hamburg as a photographer and photo assistant.
After a few photo productions, he began his acting training at the School for Drama Hamburg (SfSH) at the end of 2008 , which he successfully completed in September / October 2012. During his training he stood u. a. as Michael in the roles of EJ Lofgreen and God in the comedy Mein Freund Harvey (director: Michael Bandt) on the studio stage of the SfSH. 2012–2013 he played the title role in a Kalle Blomquist stage version at the Altona Theater . In the summer of 2013 he performed two roles at the Feuchtwangen Cloister Play . There he played the tailor "Schlucker" in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream and Pumuckl in a stage version by Meister Eder and his Pumuckl . He played Pumuckl in Feuchtwangen “as a happy, cheeky little guy, defiantly sulking with his chin pushed out and his heart in the right place”. In December 2013, he also played Pumuckl in 52 performances en suite in a production at the St. Pauli Theater . In 2014 he was at the Hamburger Kammerspiele in the Christmas play When Santa Claus fell from the sky (based on the book of the same name by Cornelia Funke ) in the two roles of Waldemar Wichteltod and Mike. In 2015 he appeared in the theater pedagogical workshop in Osnabrück as part of a theater pedagogical prevention program against sexual assault among young people as a guest in the play Ein Tritt ins Glück , as a young person Ole.
Heinecke, who as an actor actually wanted to film rather than theater from the start, initially appeared in a few short films and university films. In the short film Siegeshunger of the HFF Munich , which was nominated at the Max Ophüls Film Festival , and the 2014 Short Film Prize of the Friedrich Wilhelm Murnau Foundation , he stood in front of the camera with Jan Hendrik Kiefer . He played the young rower Max, who trained until he was exhausted in the lightweight class for the World Rowing Championship. He also played the lead role in the music video Meinberg the German pop-rock - band Unholy .
In October 2016, Heinecke was seen in an episode role in the ZDF television series Notruf Hafenkante . He played Dennis Klemm, the employee of a Hamburg fitness center and witness. In 2016 he also shot a leading role in the children's and youth series Die Pfefferkörner .
- 2010: Anni (short film, HfBK Hamburg)
- 2011: Long Ride (short film)
- 2012: Dialogue in Flicker (short film)
- 2014: Hunger for victory (short film, HFF Munich)
- 2014: Fully gay (short film, graduation film, the medienakademie Hamburg)
- 2014: Uplift (short film)
- 2014: Mein Berg (music video)
- 2016: Emergency call Hafenkante (TV series; episode: The dairymaid from Waseberg)
- 2016: Die Pfefferkörner (TV series; episode: turned off)
- Niklas Marc Heinecke - Internet presence (as photographer)
- Niklas Marc Heinecke - Profile at Filmmakers
- Niklas Marc Heinecke - Vita; Agency
- Niklas Marc Heinecke ; Profile and vita at Schauspielervideos.de. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
- Niklas Marc Heinecke Profile at CAST FORWARD . Retrieved October 13, 2016.
- Niklas Marc Heinecke ( Memento from October 13, 2016 in the Internet Archive ), Vita. Internet presence of the Feuchtwangen Cloister Festival. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
- Niklas plays Pumuckl in the St. Pauli Theater: I am the goblin from the neighborhood ; Brief portrait. In: BILD of December 4, 2013. Retrieved October 13, 2016
- Lara Hausleitner: Meister Eder and his Pumuckl ( memento of October 13, 2016 in the Internet Archive ); Performance review. In: Fränkische Landeszeitung from May 28, 2013. Accessed on October 13, 2016
- victories hunger ( Memento of 13 October 2016 Internet Archive ). Official website of the Max Ophüls Preis film festival . Retrieved October 13, 2016
|SURNAME||Heinecke, Niklas Marc|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1987|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Malsch , according to other sources: Karlsruhe|