|Height :||449 m|
|Residents :||0 (May 25 1987)|
|Postal code :||85135|
|Area code :||08423|
In 1544, the Eichstätt bishop Moritz von Hutten bought Titting and with it the upper mill from the Palatinate Count Palatinate-Neuburg for his bishopric . With Titting, the mill was henceforth subordinate to the prince-bishop-Eichstättischen caretaker or Vogt in the castle of Titting, who exercised all official rights. In the first book of this new Vogtamt from 1548, the upper mill is mentioned as one of four Anlauter mills; On top of it sat the chief miller Wolf as an episcopal subject. In 1683 there is talk of a head miller Hans. In 1756 the head miller was called Georg Sammüller.
After the secularization of the Bishopric of Eichstätt as a result of Reichsdeputationshauptschluss losing the upper mill in 1802, first came as part of the community of Titting Bavaria, 1803 to the Grand Duchy of Tuscany Emperor brother Ferdinand and in 1806 finally to the new Kingdom of Bavaria . The upper mill belonged to the Titting tax district, formed in 1808 . Joseph Bösel owned the mill from 1808 and the Alberter family from the beginning of the 20th century. From 1832 to 1930 the property belonging to the Obermühle had increased from 46.69 days to 66.48 days.
- 1823: 15 inhabitants, wasteland with 1 property
- 1950: 8 inhabitants, wasteland with 1 property
- 1961: 5 residents, 1 residential building
The place was uninhabited at the 1987 census.
- Gerhard Hirschmann (edit.): Historical Atlas of Bavaria. Part Franconia, series, I issue 6: Eichstätt. Beilngries - Eichstätt - Greding . Munich: Commission for Bayer. National history 1959.
- Titting. Contributions to the natural and cultural history of the middle Anlautertal. Kipfenberg: Hercynia 1999.
- Bavarian State Office for Statistics and Data Processing (Ed.): Official local directory for Bavaria, territorial status: May 25, 1987 . Issue 450 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich November 1991, DNB 94240937X , p. 222 ( digitized version ).
- Titting. Contributions ..., p. 122
- Hirschmann, p. 128
- Titting. Contributions ..., pp. 189, 196
- Hirschmann, p. 231
- Titting. Articles ..., p. 203 f.
- Titting. Contributions ..., p. 196
- Official register of places for Bavaria 1964 with statistical information from the 1961 census. Munich 1964, column 798