Hervé was a complete racing driver who could handle both mountainous and flat terrain. He celebrated his greatest successes with tours . He was able to win numerous stages, but also mountain and point ratings.
Hervé was first involved in a doping case when the Festina affair began in 1998. He had been part of the excluded team at the time. During the trial, Hervé was the last defendant to confess his doping consumption. He was then banned until the end of March 2001. But at the Giro d'Italia of the same year he was tested positive and excluded from the race. This offense also ended Hervé's career.
- Giro d'Italia : 1996 : 6th stage
- Tour de Suisse : 2000: 4th stage &
- Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré : 1994: 5th stage &
- Tour of Catalonia : 1995:, 1999:
- Pascal Hervé in the Radsportseiten.net database
- Pascal Hervé in the Tour de France database(French / English )
- Pascal Hervé in the database of Sports-Reference (English; archived from the original )
- radsportnews.net from October 25, 2000: Pascal Herve now also admits doping ( Memento from October 31, 2007 in the Internet Archive )
- spiegel.de of June 6, 2001: The doping adventures of Pascal H.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||French cyclist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 13, 1964|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Tours , France|