Rui Pedro Silva
In 2006 he was fifth at the European Cross Country Championships .
So far he has won national titles in 2005 and 2009 over 5000 m and in 2008 over 10,000 m. In addition, he was Portuguese champion in cross-country in 2006 on the short distance, in 2007 and 2009 in the long distance and in the 15 km road race in 2009.
Rui Pedro Silva is trained by João Campos and starts for the Maratona Clube de Portugal.
- 3000 m : 8: 07.19 min, July 15, 2007, Sheffield
- 5000 m: 13: 49.51 min, June 10, 2006, Avilés
- 10,000 m: 28: 01.63 min, June 6th 2009, Ribeira Brava
- Half marathon : 1:02:36 h, May 24, 2009, Peso da Régua
- 3000 m obstacle course : 8: 49.07 min, June 26, 2002, Maia
- Rui Pedro Silva in the database of World Athletics (English)
- Os nossos olímpicos - Rui Pedro Silva: O único fundista , portrait in Record , July 25, 2008
- Federação Portuguesa de Atletismo: O Atletismo em Pequim ( Memento of the original of October 22, 2008 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
|SURNAME||Silva, Rui Pedro|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Sá Alves da Silva, Rui Pedro|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Portuguese long distance runner|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 6, 1981|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Santo Tirso|