Balthasar first drove in a kart in 2006 . He started his motorsport career in karting in 2008 when he started taking part in kart races. He remained active in karting until 2012 and won the German ADAC Kart Masters championship. In 2012 he was promoted to formula racing . At G & J / Schiler Motorsport he got a cockpit in the ADAC Formula Masters . With a fourth place as the best result, Balthasar reached 13th place overall. In 2013 Balthasar switched to GU-Racing in the German Formula 3 Cup . With a fourth place as the best result, he ended the season in tenth place in the drivers' standings. In addition, Balthasar won the German Formula 3 Trophy Championship in the same season.
In 2014 Balthasar switched to Formula Acceleration 1 , where he was given a cockpit in the German team supervised by Performance Racing . Three third places were his best results. He finished the season in fourth place in the drivers' championship. In addition, Balthasar contested five race weekends in the GP3 series for Hilmer Motorsport in the 2014 season .
- 2008–2012: karting
- 2012 : ADAC Formula Masters (13th place)
- 2013 : German Formula 3 (10th place)
- 2014 : Formula Acceleration 1 (4th place)
- 2014 : GP3 series (32nd place)
Individual results in the GP3 series
- "About me". sebastian-balthasar.de, accessed on July 3, 2014 .
- Peter Allen: "German F3 Trophy winner Balthasar to do new FA1 series". paddockscout.com, April 9, 2014, accessed July 3, 2014 .
- "GP3 - Hilmer obliges German talent". F3 Trophy Master tries GP3. Motorsport-Magazin.com, July 3, 2014, accessed July 3, 2014 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German automobile racing driver|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 30, 1996|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dormagen , Germany|