Tessa Ferrer is the daughter of the singer Debby Boone and her husband Gabriel Ferrer. Her paternal grandparents are actor José Ferrer and actress Rosemary Clooney , who is George Clooney's aunt . Her uncles are the actors Miguel Ferrer , known from Crossing Jordan - Pathologist with Profile and Navy CIS: LA , and Rafael Ferrer . Her maternal grandfather is singer Pat Boone .
Tessa Ferrer began her career in a number of short films before appearing on an episode of the Episodic series in 2012 . From 2012 to 2014 she was Dr. Leah Murphy in the Grey's Anatomy hospital series. Her character was still part of the supporting cast in the ninth season, she was expanded to a leading role for the tenth season.
- 2008: Excision (short film)
- 2009: Ramblin 'Round (short film)
- 2009: Nobody's Night (short film)
- 2012: Modern Mad Men (short film)
- 2012: Episodic (TV series, episode 1x02)
- 2012: After the Triumph of Your Birth
- 2012–2014, 2016–2017: Grey's Anatomy (TV series, 45 episodes)
- 2013: Go for Sisters
- 2013: Abducted
- 2014: Extant (TV series, 6 episodes)
- 2015: You're the Worst (TV series, 5 episodes)
- 2018: Insidious: The Last Key
- since 2018: Mr. Mercedes (TV series)
- Tessa Ferrer in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Tessa Ferrer on AllMovie (English)
- Tessa Ferrer at Moviepilot
- Tessa Ferrer in the German dubbing file
- The role: Dr. Leah Murphy . In: prosieben.de . Retrieved March 9, 2014.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Ferrer, Tessa Rose (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||US-american actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 30, 1986|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Los Angeles , California , United States|