|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Basic data (as of 2017)|
|Area :||27.48 km 2|
|Residents:||7897 (December 31, 2015)|
|Population density :||287 inhabitants per km 2|
|License plate :||KUS|
|Association key :||07 3 36 5006|
|Association structure:||3 municipalities|
|Association administration address
The Verbandsgemeinde Waldmohr was an administrative unit in the legal form of a regional authority in the district of Kusel in Rhineland-Palatinate . The Verbandsgemeinde belonged to three independent local parishes , the administrative seat was in the eponymous local parish Waldmohr . It was on the Saarland-Palatinate border.
On January 1, 2017, the Waldmohr association was dissolved and the associated municipalities were assigned to the new Oberes Glantal association.
Association members communities
|Local parish||Area (km²)||Residents|
(Residents as of December 31, 2015)
The development of the number of inhabitants in relation to the area of the former Verbandsgemeinde Waldmohr; the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Association municipal council
The Waldmohr municipal council consisted of 24 honorary council members who were elected in a personalized proportional representation in the local elections on May 25, 2014 , and the full-time mayor Rudi Agne (SPD) as chairman.
The distribution of seats in the municipal council:
- FWG = Free Voting Group Verbandsgemeinde Waldmohr eV
- WGR = three groups of voters initiated by individuals
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate Number of residents in the municipalities on December 31, 2015
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Municipal elections 2014, Verbandsgemeinderatswahlen