Vuelta a la Comunidad de Madrid
The Vuelta Ciclista Internacional a la Comunidad de Madrid (German: Madrid Tour ) is a Spanish road bike race that takes place in the autonomous community of Madrid .
From 1983 to 2012 the race was held as a stage race, although it was only held as a national event until 2004. It has been part of the UCI Europe Tour since 2005 , with the tour being classified in UCI category 2.2 in 2006 and 2007 and in category 2.1 from 2008 to 2012. Three drivers have already won the tour twice: Javier Díaz , José Antonio López and David Plaza .
In 2013 the race was entered into the UCI Europe Tour 2013 calendar as a one-day category 1.1 . After the race was canceled in 2014, it has been held again as a category 2.1 stage race since 2015.
A U23 version of the race was also held from 2008 to 2013, which was part of the UCI Europe Tour from 2011 and is classified in category 2.2U.
- 2013 Petr Vakoč
- 2012 not held
- 2011 Bob Rodriguez
- 2010 Daniel Díaz
- 2009 Rubén Martínez
- 2008 Tony Hurel
- ↑ radsport-seite.de: Tour of Madrid: All winners , accessed on April 18, 2008.
- ↑ radsport-news.com of March 29, 2013: Paris-Correze canceled for financial reasons
- Official Website (Spanish)
- Vuelta a la Comunidad de Madrid in the database of Radsportseiten.net
- Vuelta a la Comunidad de Madrid U23 in the Radsportseiten.net database