Amaury Banhos Porto de Oliveira
In 1947 the Partido Comunista do Brasil was banned. In 1953 an alleged list of members of the "Célula Bolívar" was published in the O Globo , on which Amaury Banhos Porto de Oliveira was also mentioned. In 1954, as part of Carlos Lacerda’s anti-communist campaign, five diplomats, including João Cabral de Melo Neto, Antonio Houaiss and Amaury Banhos Porto de Oliveira, were slandered as subversive and excluded from the diplomatic service. The 1954 exclusions were declared illegal and invalid by a court order of the Supremo Tribunal Federal .
In 1958, Amaury Banhos Pôrto de Oliveira Legation Secretary of second class and served in 1959 as a temporary charge d'affaires in Tel Aviv . On February 29, 1960, Elizabeth II gave him exequatur as consul for Southampton , the Countries of Berkshire, Cornwall , Devon, Dorset, Hants, Somerset, Wiltshire, Isle of Wight, the Channel Islands and the British possessions in the Mediterranean.
In 1961 he was chargé d'affaires in Rabat . In 1966 he was chargé d'affaires in The Hague . From 1971 to 1972 he was Chargé d'affaires in Cairo . From February 4th to 20th, 1975 he was Chargé d'affaires in Beirut . In 1981 he held the post of Consul General in Rotterdam . From 1987 to 1990 he represented Brazil as ambassador to Singapore .
- O gás natural: uma energia civilizante?
- O Desafio Tecnológico da, França Revista Brasileira de Tecnologia, 1988. 19/3. 61-64.
- Dissonâncias e convergências sino- japonesas no século XXI. Política Externa, São Paulo, v. 12, n. 4, p. 7-22,
- Folha de S. Paulo , Intrigas no Itamaraty, Cabral fala sobre o episódio de seu afastamento da vida diplomática, em 1953
- The London Gazette ,  ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
|Francisco Gualberto de Oliveira Filho||
Brazilian Chargé d'Affaires in San Salvador
|Hygas Chagas Pereira|
|Nelson Tabajara de Oliveira||
Brazilian Chargé d'Affaires in Tel Aviv
|Odette de Carvalho e Souza|
Brazilian Chargé d'Affaires in Rabat
|Heraldo Pacheco de Oliveira||
Brazilian Chargé d'Affaires in The Hague
|Carlos de Ponte Ribeiro Eiras|
|Jorge D'Escragnolle Taunay||
Brazilian Chargé d'Affaires in Beirut
February 4-20, 1975
|Jorge D'Escragnolle Taunay|
Brazilian Chargé d'Affaires in Cairo
1971 to 1972
|Luciano Ozório Rosa|
|Murillo Gurgel Valente||
Brazilian ambassador to Singapore from
1987 to 1990
|Ruy Antônio Neves Pinheiro de Vasconcellos|
|SURNAME||Porto de Oliveira, Amaury Banhos|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Brazilian diplomat|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1926|