- Family of Stéphane Courbit
- The Agnelli family (including shares in the Fiat car company ) and
- The De Agostini family (among others involved in several publishing houses, in the television production group Zodiak Media with its German subsidiary Yellow Bird Pictures, in the Spanish television channel Antena 3 and in the lottery group Lottomatica )
- Jean-Paul Bize (including a member of the board of directors of LBO France ; former Vice President of Schlumberger , then President and CEO of the gas, electricity and water meter manufacturer Actaris Metering Systems until it was taken over by Itron )
- Bernard Arnault (including luxury goods group LVMH ).
The shareholders of Banijay Holding SAS are:
- LOV Group (Financière LOV; investment holding of the family von Stéphane Courbit ; L'Oréal heiress Liliane Bettencourt has held a 20% stake in the holding since mid-2011 ): 49%
- Groupe Arnault (investment holding of Bernard Arnault's family , it directly holds 73.44%; Belholding Belgium, the second largest shareholder of Groupe Arnault with 18.08%, also holds the family of Belgian financial investor Albert Frère )
- IFIL Investments (subsidiary of the Agnelli family's Exor investment company ): 17.09%
- DeA Capital ( De Agostini Group investment company , controlled by the De Agostini, Boroli and Drago families)
- Jean-Paul Bize (AMS Industries)
Executive Vice Presidents are Pascale Amiel and François de Brugada.
Subsidiaries, holdings and cooperations
- Banijay International is the marketing division of the Banijay Group.
- Nordisk Film TV Denmark : Danish part of Nordisk Film TV , the former television film division of Nordisk Film , which was sold to Banijay by the parent company Egmont in 2009 .
- Respirator Media & Development : founded in 2007 as a joint venture between Nordisk Film and the Danish comedian Omar Marzouk , Chris D. Nørgaard and Michael Pedersen; Respirator specializes in the production of comedy content for TV, mobile phones and the Internet. Previous productions included the Danish satirical program Tjenesten.
- Banijay Germany GmbH (founded February 2018): Arno Schneppenheim was CEO until July 2019. Marcus Wolter has been the new CEO and co-partner since August 2018 . In July 2020, Banijay Germany GmbH integrated Endemol Shine Germany GmbH, making it the largest independent production company in Germany. The production companies Banijay Productions GmbH, Endemol Shine Germany GmbH, Good Times Fernsehproduktions-GmbH, MadeFor Film GmbH and Brainpool TV GmbH, including subsidiaries such as Raab TV, Lucky Pics or MTS Künstlermanagement, come together under the umbrella of Banijay Germany. The portfolio includes formats such as “Wer wird Millionär?” (RTL), “Schlag den Star” (ProSieben), “Masked Singer” (ProSieben), “Kitchen Impossible” (VOX), Tatort Weimar (Das Erste), Promi Big Brother (Sat.1) or Temptation Island (TVNow).
- Solar Television : largest television production company in Finland; founded in 2008 as a subsidiary of Solar Films .
- Air Productions : founded in 1993 by presenter Nagui . Produced Taratata , Les Victoires de la Musique , many game shows and other entertainment programs, among others .
- Banijay Productions France : In 2008 Stéphane Courbit from Endemol France brought producers Alexia Laroche-Joubert and Lionel Vialaneix as well as presenter Benjamin Castaldi to this company, which mainly produces entertainment and reality shows for television.
- Endemol Shine Group : The well-known formats include: Big Brother , Only Love Counts , which is produced under license and moderated by Günther Jauch , Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? , Save the Million! , Stars at work , 17 yards and missing .
- Nordisk Film TV Norway : Norwegian part of the former TV division of Nordisk Film.
- Nordisk Film TV Sweden : Swedish part of the former TV division of Nordisk Film.
- Cuarzo Producciones : founded in 2000 by the Spanish TV presenter Ana Rosa Quintana . Has produced El programa de Ana Rosa for Telecinco , the main evening program interview show ¿Dónde estás corazón? on Antena 3, the television drama Herederos for TVE and the investigative reportage magazine Rojo y Negro on Telecinco. Since February 2012 there has been a long-term cooperation with the German Constantin Entertainment for the production of the first scripted reality series on Spanish television (30 episodes are planned, will be broadcast on one of Mediaset's Spanish television channels from spring 2012 )
- Angel City Factory : founded in July 2009 with producers Chris Cowan and Jean-Michel Michenaud , creators of Temptation Island , Joe Millionaire and My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé . So far, Secret Millionaire for FOX and the game show Duel for ABC have been produced.
- Bunim-Murray Productions : founded by Mary-Ellis Bunim and Jonathan Murray , acquired by Banijay in 2010. In particular, he produces reality TV formats .
- Liliane Bettencourt takes stake of Banijay Entertainment , Rapid TV News, June 1, 2011
- Banijay International takes over: Brainpool gives foreign marketing to sister company, kress.de, January 13, 2012
- Portfolio ( Memento of the original from March 4, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (PDF; 1.2 MB), exor.com, as of April 20
- DWDL.de GmbH: Arno Schneppenheim leads Banijay Productions Germany - DWDL.de . In: DWDL.de . ( dwdl.de [accessed on April 13, 2018]).
- Advertise & Sell: Marcus Wolter becomes CEO and co-owner of Banijay Germany | W&V . ( wuv.de [accessed on April 13, 2018]).
- Börse Express: OTS: BRAINPOOL TV GmbH / Banijay Germany takes over 100 percent of ... Accessed August 25, 2020 .
- Advertise & Sell: Banijay takes over Endemol Shine | W&V. July 6, 2020, accessed August 25, 2020 .
- Banijay Germany integrates Endemol Shine Germany. Retrieved August 25, 2020 .
- Banijay Group's $ 2.2BN Endemol Shine Group Takeover Approved By European Commission. In: deadline.com. July 1, 2020, accessed on July 1, 2020 .
- Cuarzo Producciones and Constantin Entertainment ink co-production deal to produce the first ever scripted reality show for Spain ( Memento of the original from September 9, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , banijay.com, February 7, 2012