Willingness Dr. Federau
|Original title||Willingness Dr. Federau|
|Country of production||German Democratic Republic|
|Episodes||7 in 1 season|
|First broadcast||March 18, 1988 on GDR 1|
The contents of the series, the plot of which takes place mainly in Güstrow , are, in addition to medical emergencies, above all interpersonal relationships within the hospital developed by Dr. Uta Federau led the collective of doctors and helpers as well as the private strokes of fate of the single doctor.
|number||Episode title||First broadcast|
|1||envelope||March 18, 1988|
|2||Ghost callers||March 25, 1988|
|3||Relapse||April 1, 1988|
|4th||revival||April 8, 1988|
|5||Deadlock||April 15, 1988|
|6th||Spa treatments||April 22, 1988|
|7th||Suspicious facts||April 29, 1988|
For Karlheinz Klimt, readiness was Dr. Federau the last television series realized in the GDR. The series Your patient, colleague !? was no longer produced because of the turnaround .
In addition to the Czech series Das Krankenhaus am Rand der Stadt (The Hospital on the Edge of the City) produced in 1978 and the GDR series Tooth for a Tooth from 1985, Dr. Federau was one of the few doctor series that were filmed in the socialist countries of the time.
- Willingness Dr. Federau in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Willingness Dr. Federau at fernsehserien.de
- Episode guide with photos on madeingdr.de
- KabelEins Serienlexikon ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. on kabeleins.de
- Love of kitsch. In: Berliner Zeitung . dated May 8, 2004.
- Karlheinz Klimt. Friedrich-Bödecker-Kreis in Saxony-Anhalt, archived from the original on February 22, 2014 ; accessed on January 15, 2016 .