life and work
Feustel grew up in the High Tatras . From 1943 he was a German soldier, in 1945 he taught biology and chemistry as a new teacher in Stahnsdorf , later he was a teacher at the secondary school in Blankenfelde . Since 1958 he has been a freelance writer.
Günther Feustel was married to the youth author Ingeborg Feustel . Together with her he created television dolls for children, for example Pittiplatsch and Schnatterinchen and the texts for their play scenes.
Jan-Michael Feustel's son was born on January 17, 1951 .
Günther Feustel has published over 30 children's books that have been translated into 24 languages. Many of his stories, novels and radio plays for children and young people are about people and animals in the wild.
- 1954: Uli and his piggy Jo . Illustrated Ingeborg Friebel
- 1955: mice, tears and a house zoo . Illustrated Ingeborg Friebel
- 1956: I'm looking for a brother!
- 1957: The gang from the upper Kiefernweg.
- 1957: animals are our neighbors.
- 1958: Hello, nature! Illustrates Helmut Kloss
- (1959) Boxer and Noah's Ark . Illustrated Werner Schinko . Old Berlin publisher Lucie Groszer
- 1959: Grasses conquer the earth Illustrated Helmut Kloss
- 1959: The clumsy little elephant . Illustrated by Heinz Rodewald
- 1960: Martin and the meadow pipit . Illustrated Ingeborg Friebel
- 1961: Katrinchen . Illustrated Ingeborg Friebel
- 1961: We from 2a . Illustrated by Erich Gürtzig
- 1962: Gnugu
- 1963: Joséf
- 1965: Nino Thumbling
- 1968: The three Cecilia . Illustrated by Erich Gürtzig
- 1969: Jonathan
- 1969: The birthday lantern
- 1973: The fairy tale of jumping, singing fountains ( Litera )
- 1976: The flying windmill
- 1980: Ilka. A day in the life of a polecat
- 1983: The she-wolf Hora
- 1988: Borstel as a chick father
- 1994: The girl from the ginkgo tree , illustrated by Hermien Stellmacher , Altberliner, Berlin / Munich, ISBN 3-357-00775-4 .
- The girl from the ginkgo tree , in the " Ohrbär " series of the SFB , 1994
- Jenni and the incredible Mister Pompalon , in the series "Ear Bear ", 1994
- Karoline aus der Kiepe , in the series "Ohrbär", 1995
- Knight Barefoot and his billy goat , in the series "Ohrbär", 1996
- Jora and the cat prince , in the series "Ear Bear", 1996
- Amarilla and the darned three , in the series "Ear Bear", 1997
- The leprechaun with the green ears , in the " eared bear" series, 1998
- Micha and his friends , children's radio Berliner Rundfunk, 1962–1964
- 1981: The flying windmill
- Literature by and about Günther Feustel in the catalog of the German National Library
- Günter Feustel in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Vita on RBB ( Memento of the original from September 29, 2007 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German author of children's and youth literature|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 13, 1924|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Teltow|
|DATE OF DEATH||January 16, 2011|
|Place of death||Teltow|