Herbert Kraft (literary scholar)
Live and act
From 1972 to 2003 Herbert Kraft was a full professor of modern German literary history at the Westphalian Wilhelms University in Münster . He also held visiting professorships in Armidale / Australia (1982 and 1985) and in Cairo (1988). Since 1997 he has been Dr. Suffered. hc from the University of Sheffield . In 2003 Herbert Kraft retired.
Herbert Kraft's main areas of work are Friedrich Schiller , Heinrich von Kleist , Annette von Droste-Hülshoff , Robert Musil and JMR Lenz, as well as the methodological and theoretical foundation of the edition philology .
Kraft is co-editor of the Schiller National Edition.
He has lived in Everswinkel since 1972 .
- Kafka . Reality and Perspective , Bebenhausen 1972, 2nd edition 1983
- Ed .: Andreas Streicher's Schiller biography . Mannheim, BI, 1974
- The literary work of Walter Jens , Tübingen 1975
- Edition Philology , Darmstadt 1990, 2nd edition Frankfurt am Main 2001
- Annette von Droste-Hülshoff , Reinbek near Hamburg 1994, 4th edition 1998
- Annette von Droste-Hülshoff. A picture of society , 1996
- Historical-critical literary studies (literary studies. Theory and Examples, Volume 1) , Münster 1999
- Musil , Paul Zsolnay Verlag , Vienna-Hamburg 2003
- Literary didactics. Maturity as a teaching and learning goal (literary studies. Theory and examples, Volume 6) , Münster 2004
- Kleist. Life and Work , Aschendorff Verlag, Münster 2007
- Poetry of the idea. The tragic poetry of Friedrich Hebbel . Tübingen 1971
- Website of the University of Münster
- Herbert Kraft in the DNB catalog
- Literature by and about Herbert Kraft in the catalog of the German National Library
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German literary scholar|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 5, 1938|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Walsum|