Hermann Albert to Lynar
Lynar embarked on an officer career in the Prussian Army , during which he was commander of the Brandenburg Cuirassier Regiment No. 6 from October 21, 1869 to June 23, 1871 . During the war against France from October 6 to December 2, 1870, he was in charge of the 14th Cavalry Brigade . Awarded both classes of the Iron Cross , Lynar was commander of the 2nd Guard Uhlan Regiment after the peace treaty on June 24, 1871 . In the same capacity, he worked from November 11, 1871 to May 14, 1875 in the Regiment of the Gardes du Corps . He was then transferred as a colonel with the rank and fees of brigade commander to the officers of the army, before he was promoted to major general in command of the 28th Cavalry Brigade in Karlsruhe .
In 1879, Lynar bought Vetschau Castle with the town and associated villages for 463,000 marks and had extensive renovations carried out in the castle area. He also wrote a town chronicle of Vetschau. After his death in 1887, ownership passed to his older brother Hermann Maximilian Graf zu Lynar , a civil registry owner in Lübbenau.
Lynar had married Elisabeth von Bockelberg (1844-1922), daughter of the Prussian ambassador Heinrich Friedrich Philipp von Bockelberg , on June 10, 1869 . The following children were born from the marriage:
- Maria Anna Elisabeth Margarethe (1871–1959)
- Heinrich Herrmann Albert Guerrino (1874–1961) ⚭ Alice Countess von Wedel (1882–1974)
- Felix Guerrino Aribert (1876–1943) ⚭ Martina Countess zu Solms-Sonnewalde (1883–1943)
- Mathilde Elisabeth Marie (1877–1949)
- Berthold (1882-1910)
- Kurt von Priesdorff : Soldier leadership . Volume 9, Hanseatische Verlagsanstalt Hamburg, [Hamburg], , , p. 176, no. 2811.
- The awards of the Iron Cross 1st class. 1870. German Society for Religious Studies (pdf)
- Wolf von Tümpling: History of the sex of Tümpling. Volume 3: Extinct houses Posewitz and Casekirchen (Tümpling). Hermann Böhlau, Weimar 1894. p. 281.
|SURNAME||Lynar, Hermann Albert too|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Lynar, Hermann Albert Graf too; Lynar, Count Hermann Albert too|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Prussian lieutenant general and owner of Vetschau Castle|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 7, 1827|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Luebbenau|
|DATE OF DEATH||November 14, 1887|
|Place of death||Dresden|