Menden Industrial Museum
|place||Menden (Sauerland) , North Rhine-Westphalia|
|opening||June 29, 2019|
The exhibition, which extends over 200 square meters, provides an overview of the 300-year industrial history of Menden and the region, which has been significantly shaped by the non-ferrous metal industry. The museum has media and hands-on stations.
The museum was opened on June 29, 2019 on the second floor of the manor house of Gut Rödinghausen in the Lendringsen district and is currently still in the construction phase. It is a branch of the Menden Museum .
From time to time the Menden Industrial Museum organizes special exhibitions.
- Menden industrial history
- Industriemuseum Menden - Gut Rödinghausen (on the website sauerland.com; accessed on August 30, 2020)
- Gut Rödinghausen opened in Menden (page on denkmalschutz.de, June 26, 2019; accessed on August 30, 2020)
- At Gut Rödinghausen - the opening was a success: Menden has an industrial museum (Westfalenpost from June 28, 2019, 9:39 pm; accessed on August 30, 2020)
- Three special exhibitions for the opening of Gut Rödinghausen
- Special exhibitions