Klaus Knoesel (* 1964 in Erlangen ) is a German director .
Knoesel studied theater studies from 1985 and worked as an assistant director at the Theater des Westens in Berlin . Between 1987 and 1992 he completed his studies at the University of Television and Film Munich . In 1989 he worked for Roland Emmerich as a special effects computer animator for his feature film Moon 44 . In 1994 he and Holger Neuhäuser directed the science fiction film High Crusade - Frikassee im Weltraum, produced by Emmerich . This was followed by television productions such as the pilot for Ghostbusters John Sinclair for RTL , Rave Macbeth and Endlich Sex! . Knoesel also shot TV commercials for Takko , Wal-Mart and Karstadt , and with Verona Feldbusch for Schwartau . Since the mid-2000s, he has mainly worked as a director on German television productions, including the telenovela Sturm der Liebe and the soap opera Everything that counts . In 2019 Knoesel won the “Children's Programs” Jury Prize of the Robert Geisendörfer Prize for the fairy tale film The Fairy Tale of the Regentrude .
- 1992: Bad Datteln (short film)
- 1994: High Crusade (The High Crusade)
- 2001: Rave Macbeth
- 2009: The Magic Rain (short film)
- 1997: Ghostbusters John Sinclair: The Demon Wedding
- 1998: Three days of fear
- 1999: Doggy Dog - A totally crazy dog abduction
- 2003: Finally sex!
- 2005–2006: SK Kölsch
- 2005–2007: Storm of Love
- 2008–2018: Everything that matters
- 2010–2015: Forbidden Love
- 2011: SOKO Leipzig
- 2015–2018: Meuchelbeck
- 2018: The fairy tale of the Regentrude
- Klaus Knoesel in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Klaus Knoesel at filmportal.de
- Vita of Klaus Knoesel
- Klaus Knoesel at Crew United
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German director|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1964|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||gain|