Libero tariff association
The Libero tariff association is a tariff association in Switzerland . It was created on December 12, 2004 (timetable change) from the amalgamation of the Bären-Abi and Frosch-Abo associations , as well as the inclusion of Oberaargau and communities in the canton of Solothurn . On December 14, 2014, the Zig-Zag tariff association for the Biel / Grenchen region was integrated into Libero.
The tariff association area is divided into 91 zones and includes the Bern - Solothurn - Biel region . It extends from Moutier in the north, Hüswil and Wiggen in the east, Uttigen and Guggisberg in the south, to Laupen and Ins in the west. Uniform tariffs apply throughout the area on all rail, bus, tram and post bus lines. In December 2019, the Bernese Oberland will be added to Interlaken . The BeoAbo of the Bernese Oberland tariff association is discontinued.
All subscriptions to the Libero tariff association have been available on the SwissPass since March 2018 . The Libero monthly subscription on paper was still available until the timetable change in December 2018.
- Aare Seeland mobile (ASm)
- BERNMOBIL , Bern Municipal Transport Authority (SVB)
- BLS AG (BLS)
- Bus company Grenchen and surroundings (BGU)
- Bus operation in Solothurn and the surrounding area (BSU)
- Chemins de fer du Jura (CJ)
- Electric person lift mat platform , mat lift also rope tram
- Funiculaire Saint-Imier-Mont-Soleil (FSIMS)
- Gurtenbahn (GB)
- Marzilibahn (DMB)
- Oensingen-Balsthal Railway (OeBB)
- PostBus , Region Bern and Region Western Switzerland
- Regional traffic Bern – Solothurn (RBS)
- Swiss Federal Railways (SBB)
- Verkehrsbetriebe Biel (VB)
The night network with buses, on which only special tickets are valid, is marketed under the name Moonliner .
- Keystone-SDA : Libero tariff association also includes the Bernese Oberland from December. In: bluewin.ch . November 6, 2019, accessed November 6, 2019 .
- All Libero subscriptions on the Swiss Pass. In: bernerzeitung.ch . February 28, 2018, accessed March 11, 2018 .